Recent videos of my Integra

DaddyBuiltRacing

I am still waiting on a buddy to upload and send me some footage last night so I can finish the 2nd video. For now though here is one I threw together from this past weekend at the IDRC Sport Compact Nationals in Norwalk.

Yes that is me laughing like a little girl, night before people back home were talking about how I would never beat a GTR. Guess they didn't know I would tree the hell out of one and make it try to play catch up

This one isn't finished hence the "test" in the title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuQ1Fl7cpJs&feature=relmfu

As I said will hopefully have 1 more up tonight of my 11.2 run from last night

Please dont put music in the vids while your racing, or at least mute it / turn it down while your making your pass so we can hear the car.

Other than that good job, i really liked seeing this car be built / come to life and make passes.

Thanks, been a 3 year process and still not where I want it to be. The boost is about to be turned up and retuned on e85 later this month. The reason the music is there is because Go-Pros sound quality sucks

Im assuming you have the old version of the gopro? I know in the Hero2 they redid the microphone so you dont get all the wind noise and shit.