Moving back to MI. FIRE SALE! CHEAP ASS PRICES!

AC66Bronco

So I am taking a new job back in MI. I got a few parts that some ppl might be interested in.

1: I have 4. 17x7 silver 5 Zigen rx6 rims. 4x100 they currently have wore out Z1 star specs on them. 2 of them are bent on the inner lip this does not cause any leaking or wabble if you balance them out. they can be repaired. the finish on them is about a 6/10 i think i have a few center caps. I don't know the offset but they fit on an 04 ion and looked good. $250 all four.

http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/54qqoi18au94xe1cyg1f.jpg

2: 195/60/16 Blizzaks mounted on factory 04 ION 3 wheels. 4x100. wheels look like this.

http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/47657002.jpg

aprox 9/32 on 2 and aprox 5/32 on the other. ready to be thrown on your car

$300. Note they are in MI. I am going up this weekend you want them PM me and I will bring them back.

3. 2.4L Ecotec intake mani. This is a popular swap for people that have a 2.2L ecotec. it is bigger and nets about a 15HP gain. Comes with a tb already on it. $60

4. LE5 Oil pan. This is one of the best oil pans out there for the ECOtec for autox and road racing. It has better baffeling than the L61 and the LSJ so there is less of a risk of oil starvation. $50.

5. Electromotive tec2 for a 4 cyl got some wires and a hand book for it thats all I know about it. no reluctor wheel and little if no sensors $150

6. Apexi SAFC2 Black. $75 bucks.

I also have a bunch of RC stuff that I got from Nicky427. I do not have time for it and need some dough. original thread here. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98806&highlight=mammoth I have not looked at it much I ordered a screw kit and some parts for the rc10gt and thats it. $200 bucks takes it all.

Now you can go ahead and bust my balls for no pics but i honestly do not have time and you have the ability to use google. I think this shit is priced really damn cheap as it is but I can entertain lower offers if alcohol is included or a half hour alone with your significant other (pending a preview of the pics of course)

I really dont want to move this stuff back. Would be great if I can sell it by the end of next week.

Not to troll the thread, but where are you moving to? What do you do for a living? We just hired someone from Ohio...

No worries at all. I will be working in Troy for flagstar bank my job is hard to describe but I'm kinda like a middle man between a bank and an investor such as fnma.

No worries at all. I will be working in Troy for flagstar bank my job is hard to describe but I'm kinda like a middle man between a bank and an investor such as fnma.

Sounds cool. Good luck up here. There are a few other CR members up here too.

Sounds cool. Good luck up here. There are a few other CR members up here too.

TY would be nice to get together sometime.

I'm interested in the rc stuff. Where you located??

Right off 270 and broad.