CR Golfers

Guest Hal

I agree, especially with a putter. Putting, to me, is mostly confidence in what you can do and what your equipment will do. If you look at your putter and question whether it works for you, you won't putt as well as you can.

Brandon, what can you do on 20XI-X balls?

They have a buy two dozen get one free deal right now going!

so that is like 25 a dozen to you :) pretty sweet deal.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bag-ogiox2

driver-r11 and rocketballz and cleveland hi bore xls

woods- r11, hibore and burner super fast 2.0

irons- burner 2.0, r11, callaway x20 tours

putter- never compromise mallet, taylormade spider ghost belly putter

wedges, cleveland cg14 and 15 50-52-54-56-60 wedges

balls- pro v1 and itour's

goal is to play some good ohio courses. i worked at scioto last week and i will again this friday so hoping i can play that course soon after. the girl is a alum at ohio state so trying to get a tee time to play scarlett.

just got back from a 6 day golf vaca in scottsdale. played tpc scottsdale a few days and also the biltmore links course.

if anyone wants to shoot a round or if i can set up a tee time i will gladly take anyone out.

bag-ogiox2

driver-r11 and rocketballz and cleveland hi bore xls

woods- r11, hibore and burner super fast 2.0

irons- burner 2.0, r11, callaway x20 tours

putter- never compromise mallet, taylormade spider ghost belly putter

wedges, cleveland cg14 and 15 50-52-54-56-60 wedges

balls- pro v1 and itour's

goal is to play some good ohio courses. i worked at scioto last week and i will again this friday so hoping i can play that course soon after. the girl is a alum at ohio state so trying to get a tee time to play scarlett.

just got back from a 6 day golf vaca in scottsdale. played tpc scottsdale a few days and also the biltmore links course.

if anyone wants to shoot a round or if i can set up a tee time i will gladly take anyone out.

She needs to be a member of the alumni association to get a tee time. If she is, she can bring you as a guest for whatever the greens fees will be.

Bag is an Ogio

Driver - Taylormade R5

Iron Set - Taylormade R9 clones

Wedges - Calaway Steelhead x-22

Putter - Oddessy Teron White Ice

I play pretty much anywhere there is green grass in central ohio, First year that i have consitently broken 100 too!!

you're gonna be waiting for a while.

Say's the man that is too busy to print some basic papers...

I work 100% commission...If I don't close I don't eat. But, for you bitches I will see what I can do. It's easier for me to sneak out around 8-10AM during the week if that helps anyone...

-Marc

Say's the man that is too busy to print some basic papers...

I work 100% commission...If I don't close I don't eat. But, for you bitches I will see what I can do. It's easier for me to sneak out around 8-10AM during the week if that helps anyone...

-Marc

wah

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I successfully played golf with Grant and Gerg last week. However, anytime you get the three of us together it's bound to be filled with shenanigans and outweigh the golf. I think we did play almost 27 holes after work!

Is anyone stepping up to get this round together? I'm playing Clover Valley this morning...

I've got a mish mash of clubs

bag: taylor made

driver: nike sq...fairway woods adams tight lies

irons: tommy armour 845s

putter: something generic

balls: again a mish mash..some titlest ,some calaway, some top flight

I usually play only 9 at walnut hills but have played foxfire(less than 10 mins away) and several other

Goal: I'd like to shoot consistent one time in the 40s another in the 50s. But I have a good time playing

mace

Well, I successfully played golf with Grant and Gerg last week. However, anytime you get the three of us together it's bound to be filled with shenanigans and outweigh the golf. I think we did play almost 27 holes after work!

Is anyone stepping up to get this round together? I'm playing Clover Valley this morning...

let's go again!!! but this time maybe hit up a REAL golf course!

My brother and I are talking about doing arrowhead tuesday after work. you down?