Hyundai worth 60k?

Buck531

Ok I understand the general outlook on Hyundai from the general consensus. But Hyundai actually is #1 for customer loyalty beating out both Honda and Toyota, and the rest of the manufacturers.

So in easy lamens the people that bought the older hyundai, liked it so much they most likely bought another one.

http://autos.aol.com/article/hyundai-leads-industry-in-customer-loyalty/

Yes I understand someone knows XYZ that had problems with hyundai and thats fine. Hyundai has a massive warranty now to help take care of any concerns.

Now there is ppl that know XYZ that had problems with other manufacturers, but there is a big difference they havent changed the warranty to help out.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I understand the general outlook on Hyundai from the general consensus. But Hyundai actually is #1 for customer loyalty beating out both Honda and Toyota, and the rest of the manufacturers.

So in easy lamens the people that bought the older hyundai, liked it so much they most likely bought another one.

http://autos.aol.com/article/hyundai-leads-industry-in-customer-loyalty/

Yes I understand someone knows XYZ that had problems with hyundai and thats fine. Hyundai has a massive warranty now to help take care of any concerns.

Now there is ppl that know XYZ that had problems with other manufacturers, but there is a big difference they havent changed the warranty to help out.

^^ this. I've had issues with all my cars/trucks and even our van. The dealer is horrible that I admit, but the warranty coverage and peace of mind has been great for us.

Again, back on the Original Topic, sure the price of the Equus is high for a Korean car and that's all new to us, but as Kim pointed out, it's been around and at a high price in Korea for a while. That's just new to us here in the states.

It's not targeted at someone willing to spend $90k on a MBZ but rather is targeting someone looking at getting more bang for the buck who perhaps would look at a larger luxury sedan like a use 5 series, 7 series or LS430, etc. that might be used and offers them a brand new car with peace of mind warranty coverage. I think the imports have done a good job with CPO coverage and offering some peace of mind, but it's still not as full and comprehensive of coverage as what Hyundai is offering.

See, this is where thing get gray. It's not that their cars are so awesome that people want to go back and buy them again, it's more like their cars are so crappy that the owners so tired of bring them back for warranty works that they give in and trade in for new cars.