Coke heads...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice.

I don't remember for sure, but I don't think I actually liked it all that well. Just the novelty of it.

Wasn't it sorta citrusy? :no:

I remember it tasting delicious when I was a kid, but that was probably 20 years ago when they came out with Crystal Pepsi.

I used to drink about 12-18 cans of soda a day when I was in high school. I now drink maybe 1-2 a month. I drink about 1.5+ gallons of water a day, that's pretty much it.

Or the Kroger Isle in Mexico

Or the Mexican Isle in Kroger in Mexico.

I don't there are any islands in Kroger or many Krogers on Mexican islands. AISLE

My brother-in-law is such a hardcore teabagger that he wont touch Pepsi bc its in a blue can, and the new symbol reminds him of the symbol from our presidents campaign stickers. We just had a discussion about how only classy restaurants carry Coke and the low class places serve Pepsi.

Mt Dew is my weapon of choice when I drink soda. I'm going to try this Mexi Coke and see if its as good as you guys say it is.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE USING THE WRONG FORM OF AISLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why is someone complaining about grammar while not using any punctuation?:dumb:

I tried Pepsi Max yesterday. Happy I did, I'll be buying more of this stuff in the future. For being 'diet' the stuff doesn't taste bad at all. It's now up there with Diet Dr Pepper for diet drink of choice.

Is there anyone that actually drinks and enjoys Diet Mt Dew? It tastes god awful to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wish cokes with sugar were easier to find....been a long time since I've had one. I buy a pepsi throwback every now and then when I see them which are good but not as good as coke with sugar.

Anyone else here old enough to remember when everything was glass bottles? I remember the 4 pack of 32oz returnable bottles too. Every week when mom went to the store she'd take back the bottles and the grocery store always had huge stacks of returns.

1) Coke > Pepsi (with a capital >)

2) Can > Bottle > Fountain

3) I kept wondering WTF this Isle of Mexico was where you can purchase Coke.

4) I try not to drink soda, but when I do, it's probably coke, for it's the nectar of the gods.

I grew up on what you peoples call "mexican coke". The sugar coats your teeth, giving you almost a feeling that your teeth have cleaned and polished. That's the biggest difference between the two, there is a slight difference in taste, but nothing that would make me choose one over the other. I'd still grab the cane sugar coke over Coke Classic if they were next to each other though.