The REAL start of the Apocalypse

coltboostin

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HOLY SHIT

lol That sucks. Everytime there's a chance of hail, I prepare myself for a trip to the carwash for any of my cars not in a garage. One time in Texas, one of my Supras was outside but not running at the time when a hail storm came. I ran out with a thick quilt, threw it over the top and layed on it until it was wet enough to stay itself. lol Fuck hail. Take that, mother nature.

lol That sucks. Everytime there's a chance of hail, I prepare myself for a trip to the carwash for any of my cars not in a garage. One time in Texas, one of my Supras was outside but not running at the time when a hail storm came. I ran out with a thick quilt, threw it over the top and layed on it until it was wet enough to stay itself. lol Fuck hail. Take that, mother nature.

Yeah a Mover's blanket would work well.

Wont save your roof though! Thanks State Farm ;)

My brother, who lives in Grand Prairie, called me that afternoon and asked if we were getting hail (I live in NW Forth Worth), I said no, why? He said he was asleep, and was woke by the sound of what he interpreted to be the end of the earth. Said the hail was insane. It did a nice number on his car.

My brother, who lives in Grand Prairie, called me that afternoon and asked if we were getting hail (I live in NW Forth Worth), I said no, why? He said he was asleep, and was woke by the sound of what he interpreted to be the end of the earth. Said the hail was insane. It did a nice number on his car.

We got fucked here in East Dallas. We took the brunt of most of the damage too. About 10 cars with broken windows, and plenty of hail dents to go around. Glad my apartment doesn't face towards the sun or any weather.

Largest I've ever seen was upto softball size when I was in 3rd grade in Odessa, Texas. The heaviest fall was about as bad as the vids here and that was when I lived in Lake Limestone, Texas in the 9 or 10th grade. School was canceled for a couple days because we had no windows and shit not to mentions the area-wide damage. I forgot just how nasty that shit can get.

Sounds like a lot of money to PDR techs.

Those probably won't be done PDR. Maybe just a few spots. Most will total or get every panel replaced. But, ya, every PDR guy like me loves hail. Just not that big or for that long.