Middletown Cycle...STAY AWAY!!!

FocusDave01

I cant stress this enough, I just found out today that my motor is pretty much done and these stupid fucking pricks are nothing but lying sacks of shit. Now unless I come up with 1700ish (talked to Rueben at 35motorsports) Im done for the season. I have called Middletown they dont seem to care they had to have known this bike was a lemon and obviously the previous owner ragged the piss out of it. So again STAY AWAY FROM MIDDLETOWN CYCLE!

time to talk to a lawyer..... id normally not advise that but being you just got the bike , its not that old and youve had this many problems already i'd say something should be done about it....

i wish this would work but i have talked to a couple people and there telling me i signed knowing the bike was "as is" so theres nothing i can do about it said its a waste of money... im gonna drive up to middletown tomorrow and have a word with the manager in person dont expect anything out of it but maybe theres tons of customers in there i can scare away while i speak my peace or maybe im jsut :beathorse:

i wish this would work but i have talked to a couple people and there telling me i signed knowing the bike was "as is" so theres nothing i can do about it said its a waste of money... im gonna drive up to middletown tomorrow and have a word with the manager in person dont expect anything out of it but maybe theres tons of customers in there i can scare away while i speak my peace or maybe im jsut :beathorse:
raise just enough hell to make everyone there uncomfortable.... then launch the bike thru the window... ;) I bet if you raise enough stink they'll do something about it....

Sorry about your luck, just reinforces my view that no shop or dealer can be trusted these days unless you know them personally. Everyone is out to rape you.
I don't know about everyone, but there are quite a few shady dealers out there.... I guess thats why it's a good thing we have a review section on the board... so everyone can see who the shady ones and the good ones are.....:cool:

Alright, "everyone" may have been a little harsh and pessimistic, but it's hard to find the good ones.

most def agree...

as for the whole run the biek thru the showroom window thats very tempting my brother suggested driving it right in to the showroom and piping all the burnt oil smoke in the showroom and yell "this dealerhsip fucks you in the ass"

As-Is doesnt mean that they can sell you any piece of shit that they want to. It means that they have honestly let you know what the state of the bike was and given you the oppurtunity to "inspect" the bike. They were aware of the problems with the bike, I dont think it would hard for a lawyer to prove, they are a motorcycle dealer and in the business of motorcycles so ignorance is not an excuse.

gixxie750 sent you a pm.

and thanks guys for spreadin the word please every rider you come across steer them clear of this place.

Yeah.. do you have an e-mail address for this dealer? Maybe we could all send them e-mails expressing our "concern" over the way you have been treated. Could have some effect if they receive a couple of dozen e-mails!!!

Yeah.. do you have an e-mail address for this dealer? Maybe we could all send them e-mails expressing our "concern" over the way you have been treated. Could have some effect if they receive a couple of dozen e-mails!!!

http://www.middletowncycle.com/default.asp nope but look at these reviews i found on this place all i can say is WOW...

http://cincinnati.citysearch.com/profile/8127488/franklin_oh/middletown_cycle.html#profileTab-reviews

:lol:

How long did you have the bike ? miles you put on it since bill of sale ?

What did they charge you for it ?? Close to blue book ?

the lemon law here realy doesn't mean shit even on new cars ?

Make signs and post them on every tele pole in the area. These guys are thieves !

If you have a valid point and any arguement, they can never win any defimation type case against you !!

Now get out there and let the public know !!

How many miles have you put on the bike? How long have you had it? The fork seals thing is something that can happen... The motor? Well, the 06s are known to have issues, but have them tell you who the previous owner is.

If the bikes was raced or track days a lot, it is suspect to having motor issues. What did Reuben see that caused him to think the motor is shit?

There is a big EMAIL us on the left... here is the address for anyone who wants it

info@middletowncycle.com

As-Is doesnt mean that they can sell you any piece of shit that they want to. It means that they have honestly let you know what the state of the bike was and given you the oppurtunity to "inspect" the bike. They were aware of the problems with the bike, I dont think it would hard for a lawyer to prove, they are a motorcycle dealer and in the business of motorcycles so ignorance is not an excuse.

Yes, signed agreements can be void under certain circumstances. In the sale and purchase of goods, no agreements are necessary by laws that go back to the time of handshakes. Courts recognize the concept of honorable transaction. Any deviation from acceptable and traditional practices, is not seen as good business procedures. I vote for calling state attorney general, to see if they will take the case. For instance, if it were a race bike previously, that would have been deceptive regardless of an "as is" agreement, and they would probably have them buy it back.

Yes, signed agreements can be void under certain circumstances. In the sale and purchase of goods, no agreements are necessary by laws that go back to the time of handshakes. Courts recognize the concept of honorable transaction. Any deviation from acceptable and traditional practices, is not seen as good business procedures. I vote for calling state attorney general, to see if they will take the case. For instance, if it were a race bike previously, that would have been deceptive regardless of an "as is" agreement, and they would probably have them buy it back.

hmm its something worth making some phone calls tomorrow about. however i dont even want to know what a lawyer cost. As fro ruebens verdict on the bike i just gave him the symptons and told him all the stuff we did today and still having problems, i mean unless its something stupid its kinda obvious the bike: smokes whiteish/blueish tint, and burns oil like no tomorrow *at high RPMS only tho*