Middletown Cycle...STAY AWAY!!!

FocusDave01

im heading up to talk to the manager and the salesman today, however they did make point that i had been talking about them on the forums but in all honestyl man they deserve a bashing if there not gonna help me out, i agree i understand teh fork seals but a motor? come on now...i know who the previous owner is but i dont have any contact info...

They need to suck it up. It's no different than seeking the opinion of others or writing a review. They need to realize in this day and age they can't afford to even remotely screw anyone over.

They can whine all they want...

they deff should know that we as customers want to know our $$$$$ isnt being wasted. That motor could have locked up on the highway and killed you so they need to make it right ASAP! Bikes are not like cars because a mechanical issue will kill or hurt someone!

they deff should know that we as customers want to know our $$$$$ isnt being wasted. That motor could have locked up on the highway and killed you so they need to make it right ASAP! Bikes are not like cars because a mechanical issue will kill or hurt someone!

+1 to that man, but im sure they will ahve some sorry excuse or something to cover there tail its all good either way they just need to do the right thing and help me out and if they do that then of course ill post up about how they solved the issue but as of now i just dont see that happening..

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but are you sure you didn't burn up the rings when you were revving the piss out of it? I don't know your situation at all and this shop sounds shady, but just make you aren't giving a shop hell (and a bad rep) for your boo boo. Sounds like you got dicked, but I sure hope you're right. Otherwise you're gonna have a lotta apologizing to do.

With that said, good luck! I hope you don't get the short end of the stick on this. If you do, you're in the right spot. Not paying for labor can save you a lot of $$$, and there are plenty of people that are willing to help you out if you buy the parts (myself included). :cheers:

He deff did not do this to the motor..... You would have to rev it off the limiter for like 6 years to get it to smoke this bad. He had the bike less than 2 weeks and some of that time it was at their shop getting new fork seals that leaked when he got it home from the showroom.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but are you sure you didn't burn up the rings when you were revving the piss out of it? I don't know your situation at all and this shop sounds shady, but just make you aren't giving a shop hell (and a bad rep) for your boo boo. Sounds like you got dicked, but I sure hope you're right. Otherwise you're gonna have a lotta apologizing to do.

With that said, good luck! I hope you don't get the short end of the stick on this. If you do, you're in the right spot. Not paying for labor can save you a lot of $$$, and there are plenty of people that are willing to help you out if you buy the parts (myself included). :cheers:

i feel ya wrillo and agree but man i did no diff than when mechanics where looking at the bike i didnt just sit tehre and hold it at redline and isnt this an r6? the bike that has all its power at 12k or higher rpms so i revved it once or twice to 14-15k like i said nothing a shop didnt do i didnt crank the piss out of it and just hold it there, but i appretiate all the help being offered and if it is the case of having to do it myself with yours guys help so be it..but i have to atleast try with the dealership that sold me the pos

i agree. ima tell them they need to throw in the icon jacket as well. lol

i dont know about all the charges asseseed with a new bike but if you did get screwed man i apologize for referring you to them the inital visit and getting the bike aside form LONG wait times wasnt bad but the after math has been nothing but hell