House for Sale: Columbus taxes Westerville schools

iwishiwascool

I'm moving to the beach. MLS# is switching tomorrow. I'll update it then.

Asking 149, we'll do better for a CR member especially if we only use one agent. FHA eligible.

Decoro Leather sofa pictured is for sale too.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106304690709626504957/albums/5756274669874687233

The back yard is fairly large especially for a house within the 270 loop:

Yard.jpg

Thanks, that was me. Every surface, socket, switch, and fixture has been replaced. My wife picked the colors.

It looks great, I especially like the recessed lighting in the rooms. Good luck with the sale

Thanks all. So after firing my agent for not having any showings for a month he came back with a potential buyer who is seeing it for the second time tonight. We are hoping for an offer.

We are heading to Gulf Shores, Al. My wife's family lives down there and my wife and I both work remotely all over; Why not live by a beach and someone to watch the baby?

I'll be back in Columbus monthly for meetings. If we reach true baller status we've talked about getting a second place here since we both still really like Columbus.

GLWTS. Instant 10k jump in price when Whitslow got kicked out!!!! ;)

Good luck in your future endeavors my friend. We have family that regularly vacations in Gulf Shores and raves about how beautiful it is down there. I'll look ya up if we ever make it down there.

• 4 weeks later...