AWD DD?

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I speak Alex: he means, of the ones listed, he would take the Volvo not "take it off the list".

I would concur, I like my wife's C70 T 5 far more than I want to admit.

AH thanks, i needed the translation.

335i X-drive? 30mpg, bolts on to 350+ awhp for ~$500.

I've heard of it but have no personal experience with any awd beemer.

anyone on here have one? I feel like compared to the saab or even the volvo they're less car for the money. but the 350hp is attractive.

I've owned my fair share of awd daily drivers and I have to say I'm enjoying the Evo. The Audi had great interior, excellent in the snow and great mpg. The sti I had was far less superior. It was a fun ride but I found it uncomfortable on longer commutes and tended to be rear drive happy in the snow. Good luck.

I've owned my fair share of awd daily drivers and I have to say I'm enjoying the Evo. The Audi had great interior, excellent in the snow and great mpg. The sti I had was far less superior. It was a fun ride but I found it uncomfortable on longer commutes and tended to be rear drive happy in the snow. Good luck.

and that is something that i forgot to include in my initial post. Ill be moving to CO with this car, so it has to perform in snow.

After owning both can you tell me why you favor the evo over the sti as a DD?

Buy an AWD Infiniti. Not worth modding but a perfect DD imo.

id like to be right around 300-350 depending on tq and vehicle weight.

ok so new list of interest in no specific order

saab 9-2x

subarus

evo ( but not holding out)

s60r

335xi

infinity g35/37x?

I see you have a X, completely different ride than a 8-9

Test drive a 9-2x you will probably end up buying it.

With my already favored stance towards wrx's, you're probably right.

I was looking up some videos of guys doing sti swaps into a linear (not that it matters) 9-2x. It looked like a lot or work for not that much of a gain. 100? Bolt ons and a tune would get that 9-2x Aero in the 250s-275 while maintaining its reliability.

With my already favored stance towards wrx's, you're probably right.

I was looking up some videos of guys doing sti swaps into a linear (not that it matters) 9-2x. It looked like a lot or work for not that much of a gain. 100? Bolt ons and a tune would get that 9-2x Aero in the 250s-275 while maintaining its reliability.

Linear isn't turbo only the Aero, I'm sure you know that though.

My friend has had one since like 40k miles and drives it pretty hard and at over 100k miles it hasn't had one single issue.

The S60R are nice to look at but that's about it.. Do some more research

not to stray off topic, but i am not sure i classify ohio as a place that you really need an awd vehicle as a DD.

I hear you and agree for the most part. Aside from the STI this will me my first awd car, and 1st awd DD. I'm moving to CO eventually and will be taking this car with.

Personal preference.