Tuned personal watercraft

thorne

I went that fast on a Seadoo (forgetletters) 260 2011. It's still in break in so can't hit top speed yet.

I was curious about top speeds and what not. because holy hell do you have to hang on at full 60+ .

It looks like we can tune it with the allientech software package.

Don't let go and you don't have to worry about gear.

And don't be a pussy! ;)

I had so much friggin fun I'm thinking about saling the impreza real cheap to pick up one of my own.

Get a 100 MPH rated vest... I see a lot of the guys hitting 80+ using helmets too. The guy I bought my ski off of and his dad both took trips to the hospital after 70+ get offs.

Make sure you wear helmet straps as well if you decide to wear a helmet. Having a helmet scoop water @ 80+ while it's strapped only to your chin could be a bad thing. My Dad has a 100+ vest w/ built in chute, some sort of special nut-protecting pants, and a helmet with straps that attach to the vest for when he decides to run 100mph in his boat.

Make sure you wear helmet straps as well if you decide to wear a helmet. Having a helmet scoop water @ 80+ while it's strapped only to your chin could be a bad thing. My Dad has a 100+ vest w/ built in chute, some sort of special nut-protecting pants, and a helmet with straps that attach to the vest for when he decides to run 100mph in his boat.

Probably a good idea. I only wear a helmet when I'm riding a standup on big waves or trying to get inverted...

my buddy is taking them to his sisters house and then heading out of town. :( sadly won't be till augest but breakin mode will be over and we can go full tilt 73mph is the spead i've read online

what can you hit?

my buddy is taking them to his sisters house and then heading out of town. :( sadly won't be till augest but breakin mode will be over and we can go full tilt 73mph is the spead i've read online

what can you hit?

Just read all the magazine tests all of them say that 67 is stock on GPS... the gauge cluster doesnt mean craap.. so unless hes got a few mods he wont be getting there. Shoot my old skis all motor and slow does like 50s :fuckyeah:

I was hitting 70 on gps last weekend in the chop at buckeye. My ski has a lot more in it in the right conditions and tuning the pump for water temp. The new seadoos I think have a limiter that will not let them go over 70 on the cluster, which is really high 60s. The new vtech tuner does wonders for those skis. Check out greenhulk.net and school yourself.

Also, for you or anyone else with a 60+ ski on here, we are having a big ride along the ohio river July 22nd through Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The water is butter and you can really blast through some of the water ways down there. 15 or so people coming out so far.

• 2 weeks later...