Thieves

schmuckingham

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same sorta thing happened to a guy at works son in Marysville. Saw his grill had been stolen, came back next day and it was back with a note in it, said they were trying to play a joke on their buddy and took the wrong grill. Here's some reds tickets, sorry. Went to the reds game, came back and house was looted.

Sounds like the same MO of whats going on in my neighborhood. Entry through the back and then they open the garage. Their buddy backs in the garage and they close the door. This gives them all the time that they want inside. Pieces of SHIT!!!!!!!

People are usually only going to pull that move if they know without a doubt you are out of town. Definitely someone you know, probably someone with a drug habit.

Also look at the kids of your friends/family, buddy of mine had something like this happen, turned out to be his stepsons friends that set him up (looking for money for heroin, shit is absolutely everywhere n C-Bus these days).

People are usually only going to pull that move if they know without a doubt you are out of town. Definitely someone you know, probably someone with a drug habit.

And no, I don't rob people, nor engage in any sort of crime, just that if you want to know what a duck is going to do you gotta think like a duck.

Same sorta thing happened to a guy at works son in Marysville. Saw his grill had been stolen, came back next day and it was back with a note in it, said they were trying to play a joke on their buddy and took the wrong grill. Here's some reds tickets, sorry. Went to the reds game, came back and house was looted.

this is one of the dumbest stories ive ever hear. who falls for that?

Scattered through out the neighborhood, found all three but it was hectic trying to find them 2 hours before my wedding and it takes an hour to get to Ashland.

Are you serious?

I hope you find out who it was a beat the living shit out of them. You dont fuck with my dogs, thats a no-no. You can take my things but dont mess with my pets.