Review on the Scion FR-S

Guest GMoney

Who held this event? I went to Toyota direct to test drive the thing and was treated to an awful sales experience. The guy knew absolutely shit-all about the car and didn't seem to want to deal with anyone who did know anything. I've heard good things about my down-the-street competitors (Germain) but so far I can't get any of them to line up with the Abarth :lolguy: Not that the Abarth would stand a chance in a straight line.

Care to line the Abarth up with my minivan? Genuinely curious to see how these things do.

Who held this event? I went to Toyota direct to test drive the thing and was treated to an awful sales experience. The guy knew absolutely shit-all about the car and didn't seem to want to deal with anyone who did know anything.

Someone on here steered me towards the sign up. It was not even full. Seemed like a lot of effort to put forth and offer essentially a "free" auto cross course (no times).

Afterwards I went to Toyota and Subaru, they are not going to really have any to test drive. Every one that shows up is a customer order. Heck, you are not even allowed to sit a car that a customer ordered. So this demo day was a hoot.

Someone on here steered me towards the sign up. It was not even full. Seemed like a lot of effort to put forth and offer essentially a "free" auto cross course (no times).

Afterwards I went to Toyota and Subaru, they are not going to really have any to test drive. Every one that shows up is a customer order. Heck, you are not even allowed to sit a car that a customer ordered. So this demo day was a hoot.

It is probably sold by now, but give Hatfield Subaru a call. A guy I know backed out of his BRZ Premium order on Friday.

I will call, but we are pretty specific with the one we ordered.

5 speed

Lignting Red

Limited

fancy rear view mirror with home link

Rear diffuser

Importance in that order. Wife wanted it this way.

she'll never get one with a 5speed

they're all 6speed....both the manual and the auto