sunday april 5th

jessecwalters

Yooooo!!

Ok so weather pending, me and my wife our going to on a casusal ride for a little while(nothing crazy, were noobs), maybe a couple hours, starting hopefully around 12-1ish. So anyone in the georgesville/grovecity/hilliard area want to ride let me know. We don't really know any good roads to ride so someone else will have to lead if we go. Again weather pending, tomorrow afternoon evening-ish. PM me or call or post on here if you would like to ride tomorrow. My #'s 513 313 2552

i'm down. i live in GC just off the 71/270 interchange. i'd like to head down to hocking hills or some other place where there's some good roads to ride.

In my opinion it's to early in the season for those kinds of rides, ie. Hocking Hills / 555.

Those rides are much more enjoyable when the weather has stablized and its nice and warm.

Even though its nice out its still damn cold when you're movin along. I rode today for a couple

hours and my fingers went numb a couple times from the wind.