Domestic fight over dog brought police to Pa. ambush

Disclaimer

I'll leave it up to the mods to properly categorize this - firearms or politics.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090405/ap_on_re_us/pittsburgh_shooting

So, what direction do the forum members want to take this story? It's got the makings of a good time waster. Guns, death, Obama, dogs pissing indoors... ohh the possibilities.

This is just what the anti's are looking for and I'm sure that Michael Moore just creamed his shorts at least ten times since this story came out. Now he'll petition Wal-mart to stop selling ammo and make another biased film...

I'll leave it up to the mods to properly categorize this - firearms or politics.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090405/ap_on_re_us/pittsburgh_shooting

So, what direction do the forum members want to take this story? It's got the makings of a good time waster. Guns, death, Obama, dogs pissing indoors... ohh the possibilities.

should just close it now and save time later :lol:

Probably will make it worse. This guy obtained the guns illegally anyway right?

If that is the case that further goes to show that this isn't about guns, it is about personal responsibility. If they were stolen they should have been in a safe, if they were sold to him while he was underage . . someone should have checked his ID. Pretty much the only two ways to get guns illegally. Of course there is no way for a private party to determine if a person is a convicted felon or has a history of domestic violence, and I am not opposed to that being revised a little bit.

this is a tragic story. the officers paid the ultimate price.

i agree this is just more fuel for the anti-gun movement fire.

i believe that the government (no matter who is in office) will eventually take our guns (power) away and out of fear and "hope" for a safer world we will be forced by those in congress and the world to hand them over.

the right to carry was established by our founders to stand up against an over powering government if need be. we cant really fight if they have all the guns.

it sounds crazy to think about actually fight with our own government on our own soil. its scary to think about. IMO

this is a tragic story. the officers paid the ultimate price.

i agree this is just more fuel for the anti-gun movement fire.

i believe that the government (no matter who is in office) will eventually take our guns (power) away and out of fear and "hope" for a safer world we will be forced by those in congress and the world to hand them over.

the right to carry was established by our founders to stand up against an over powering government if need be. we cant really fight if they have all the guns.

it sounds crazy to think about actually fight with our own government on our own soil. its scary to think about. IMO

look at australia it happend to them :( now they have no way to fight back like you said.

Good article.

"I hate guns," he [John Howard] said at the time. "One of the things I don't admire about America is their slavish love of guns ... We do not want the American disease imported into Australia."