Papa John's Coupon: 50% Off Regular Price Menu Items w/ Online Orders

1fast5gp

50% Off Regular Price Menu Items w/ Online Orders with coupon code PARTY50 or THANKYOU

offer good till July 4th.

Works at the Gahanna Papa Johns, should be a nationwide coupon. I Just ordered 2 XL large 3 topping pizzas for 13 bucks. Can't beat that deal.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/papajohns.com

Also just use the search bar at the top for other websites. Seriously bookmark this.

I've been blacklisted for abusing this knowledge in the past. Confirmed by a friend's GF that worked at Domino's.

Anyway thanks for the Papa John's code. I don't usually get Papa John's because it is a little more expensive and not that favored, but using this I'll get some soon.

Edit: Tried the new chicken parmesean. It is quite tasty.

Edited by Furloaf

Yeah, only works on items in the regular menu. Just ordered 50 wings for 15 dollars. 30cent wings.. can't beat that.

Also, they still have buy 1 large pizza anyway you wanted it for 15 dollars, and get a second 3 topping pizza for 8.99. That is their regular menu price. So 2 large pizzas for 12 dollars. Still a pretty good deal.

You can also do the XL pizza anyway you want it for 17 and a 2nd XL pizza up to 3 toppings for 9.99. 13.50 for 2 XL pizzas is a great deal. :)