Fast N' Loud

Draco-REX

It blows most of the time, It is all stages fake drama and then the part where they show cars they ether make the cars less cool than they were to start (model a) or cheap out and end up making a less cool car than they could have (olds) ... That said I still watch it because it is still better than watching the Greys anatomy or what ever chic show

Anyone else watching this show? I'm loving it. I wish there was more focus on the actual work being done, but it's pretty entertaining regardless.

Oh and Epic Beard is Epic.

Aaron worked at my shop for a little while when his shop wasn't busy enough. You should see the bikes he can build too. Guy is deffinately talented and more than entertaining. He'd weld shit with those damn glasses on and wear purple socks. Glad he and Richard got their big break.

Scott tell them to drop the dram and focus more on the builds.

Oh and it pisses me off to see what the find so rust free and then sell it for a profit for less than we could buy a similar car for here... Fucking salt!

The original show was going to be "Gas Monkey Garage". That's been their shop for a while now and something they ran under during the Gumball and Cannonball. (Richard has run a few along with Aaron before the Beard) According to Aaron, it's been a 4-5 year work in progress to get the show. The original premise was going to be them building cars, fabricating, etc... Then Discovery had the idea of buying projects and flipping them for cash. It's different to say the least, I'm just glad he got his big break. He's pretty talented (and hilarious in person). You'd love his F100 too Scott, I've got some pics on my phone.

I think the drama has to be added for entertainment effect.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it just me or do they suck at making money on these cars? I have watched a few episodes and it does not look like they are making money.

They do make money but like all things they break even or lose sometimes. Usually at the end of the show they go through what was paid and then made or lost for the week. They usually come out ahead by a few thousand.

Scott tell them to drop the dram and focus more on the builds.

Oh and it pisses me off to see what the find so rust free and then sell it for a profit for less than we could buy a similar car for here... Fucking salt!

Sorry to ruin it for you, but they'll drop the builds and focus more on the dram.