Z32 VLSD and SPL Parts S13 bushing kit - s14 SE Wheels & more

Alty941647545539

Re-Posting this from my thread on OD

I have a N/A Z32 VLSD and a brand new unused SPL Parts bushing kit to make it kit the right way in the S13.

$350 obo takes it.

Info on the Bushing Kit:

SPL CNC machined T6061 solid aluminum mounting bushings allow you to adapt J30, Z32 (NA), S14, S15 or Skyline rear differential pumpkins to the S13 rear subframe (note that the rear housing cover still needs to be swapped for the stock S13 cover). Solid aluminum bushings eliminate the rubber bushings on the pumpkin that will tear due to the lack of a "moustache" support bar on the S13 subframe. The solid bushings will also hold the differential solidly to the subframe, reducing wheel hop and improving power transfer to the ground. Kit includes new Nissan bolts to mount the differential.

Will not work for S13 Diff into S13 Subframe.

I also have a set of 4 S14 SE 5 lug wheels. The centercaps are missing and the tires are shot. Wheels are dirty, but I will clean them up this week. - $100 obo

2 S13 hoods. One black and cut for a 350 swap so it's a little flimsy when it's on the prop rod. The other is white and someone "tried" to weld the washer nozzle holes but it's in great shape beyond that. - Make offer on either hood

More parts to come....