f body suspension.wtf?

Large

I was out of town for a few weeks and had my car at a local garage i had do some work for me before. i installed an eibach pro kit at was going to reuse the factory WS6 struts,got a phone call saying they werent any good,and like any other fool i just said go ahead and grab some good base level struts and throw them on.

now the front end of the car wobbles a bit up and down under hard weight transfer like going over an overpass on the highway or a dip in the road. when you push on the fender downward on the passenger side it feels squishy like factory springs and the drivers side feels rock solid as it should.

now im not talking about something very drastic here,im talking about a wobble that only an enthusiast would notice. nonetheless it is very annoying and unsafe,the car was going to be autox'd but i wont until this problem is solved.

here are the pics of the uneven strut mount bolts,at least 1in difference in height through the tower,yet everything underneath seems to be lined up fine. also the body shows no sign of collision.

thanks for any help guys,

Mike

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg84/scaled.php?server=84&filename=camerazoom2012070618453.jpg&res=landing

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg513/scaled.php?server=513&filename=camerazoom2012070618454.jpg&res=landing

I have the pro kit on my 89. I put on kyb-gr2 struts to replace the orig. There is a rubber isolator at the top of each spring. Did the shop replace those? I had to get mine from the dealer. There is a certain spot the spring needs to go in to line up right. Otherwise the spring won't compress quite enough and it may explain why the strut is also not quite right. Idk but I ran into that when I did mine. It's just a bitch take apart again.

PS: Are you coming to the trans am nationals in Aug? It's a good time.