wtb handgun

Moostang

my brother-in-law recommends ruger guns, he said he paid 600 for his new (he is in the army so there may have been a discount), and they are completely made in america. I don't remember the exact model he has, but I know it is a .45 cal.

First decide how you are going to carry. Do you want a holster? Are you going to carry in out out of your pants etc. Revolver or semi auto....

Find a range near you that rents guns so you can try it before you buy.

IMO I like the Ruger LC9. It's super small and it's about $300. For a little more it's hard to beat a Glock or Sig. Good luck

I think the same advice that's been given to a lot of folks on here applies again; go to the firing range and tell them you're looking to buy what's right for you, and you'd like to try out a few hand guns. They'll rent out whatever you want for next to nothing and you'll be happier in the end knowing you got something that you like.

I think the same advice that's been given to a lot of folks on here applies again; go to the firing range and tell them you're looking to buy what's right for you, and you'd like to try out a few hand guns. They'll rent out whatever you want for next to nothing and you'll be happier in the end knowing you got something that you like.

What this guy said. I did the same thing and ended up preferring glock. I carry a g26 with a crossbreed supertuck deluxe.

Range. Rent. See what fits you. Not Brian gave you the best advice you'll get.

As for what I recommend, as always, try at least the G26/27, Ruger SR9c/SR40c, XD, M&P. That's assuming you want a 9mm or .40 semi auto.