Best to buy a picnic table from cl, wood from lowes or a kit from lowes?

Browning

I need at least 1 by august, but prefer to have two. Have any of you built any? did you use a kit or some plans you found online? I found lowes has a kit for $88 but I'm sure it's shitty warped wood. Found a couple for around $50-$100 on cl and have no idea how much it would be from scratch.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/d763a6bf.jpg

Worth a shot, I think it was 100$ for all treated wood. And he delivers. Originally I wanted the round picnic table, but its made of composite wood and VERY pricey.

Andersons sells cheap regualar picnic tables, but you get what you pay for.. With good treated wood, and the time to build it, 100$ table isnt bad at all..

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/d763a6bf.jpg

Worth a shot, I think it was 100$ for all treated wood. And he delivers. Originally I wanted the round picnic table, but its made of composite wood and VERY pricey.

Andersons sells cheap regualar picnic tables, but you get what you pay for.. With good treated wood, and the time to build it, 100$ table isnt bad at all..

I know who your talking about. I want one of the round ones too. He lives right around the corner from me. i will try to grab the number on my way home.

Buy a used one off Craigslist and recondition it. My aunt gave me her old picnic table earlier this year. It was in pretty rough shape (from the 80s). I took it completely apart, power washed it, painted it and reassembled it. Looks like new again and i only have about 18$ in paint in it.

every one knows that those kits include shit wood. It still may be a route we have to take though.

So 88$ For shitty non treated wood that is going to look like crap in 1 month..

OR call that number and get a nice table for 100-120$ with treated wood, and all corners sanded smooth..