Anyone seen my old turbo bimmer

Sam1647545489

I know someone posted it awhile ago that it was for sale again. I am looking for it possibly thinking of bringing it back to columbus. Let me knoe if anyone knows anything on it.

The "one that got away"?

:fuuuu:

KillJoy

Just get to work on that FC :p

Yeah I have been looking at it sitting in the garage thinking I really need to get it going. Once work slows a bit I think I am gonna start knocking it out. I have everything to get it going minus a rear end but we will see.

I just purchased a 91 BMW E30, and the car came with a 302 (5.0), aluminum GT40 heads, and a 72mm turbo! It has a RPM built C4 transmission, and a STOCK 318is rearend!! I am having issues getting the car to run under full load without breaking up.. I plan on having Aaron from Tru Dyno in Conover, NC tune the car, but until then I wanted to go through everything else. The car is running a 94 Cobra ECU with a chip, it has a STOCK throttle body, and MAF sensor, STOCK manifolds, and a STOCK distributor with a msd cap.. I just ordered turbo manifolds, and 80lb injectors (plan on running corn).. I am trying to find out what size throttle body/maf sensor to order, and recommended piping size, because I am going to have to replace the intake piping.. I also need to know what kind of distributor to order.. IF ANYONE HAS ANY KNOWLEDGE ON BOOSTED 5.0's PLEASE HELP!!! I need to know what my plugs should be gapped at as well, bc I dont know anything about boosted vehicles.. Thank's in advance for any/all help!

Rob

geez that guy sounds like he might gladly sell it back.