91mm Turbo Camaro | x275 88mm Turbo Silverado | 5.3L Turbo Fox | Turbo GSXR 1000

dover

I think building a turbo 1k is in my future :gabe:

Dover, don't waste the money you already have a better platform. Toss that Velocity setup and get a bigger RCC kit for your BUSA. That's probably a 240whp setup 1k in the vids.

What do you think your BUSA with 500whp+ will do in those races... :gabe:

Dover, don't waste the money you already have a better platform. Toss that Velocity setup and get a bigger RCC kit for your BUSA. That's probably a 240whp setup 1k in the vids.

What do you think your BUSA with 500whp+ will do in those races... :gabe:

The busa just feels to big, I want to be able to get on something lighter and more nimble for daily street duty. I think the next bike I do probably will be super simple for street duty. If I ever build another race bike it will be a busa, 64", RCC Ultra Kit, 500+ and try my luck in PST and also the mile.

On the street? Burn the whole time..

Not if it's setup right. Bill Warner's bike makes all of about 700whp and he stuck a 311mph pass in a mile.

AMS1000/ECU Editor with some boost by gear.

The busa just feels to big, I want to be able to get on something lighter and more nimble for daily street duty. I think the next bike I do probably will be super simple for street duty. If I ever build another race bike it will be a busa, 64", RCC Ultra Kit, 500+ and try my luck in PST and also the mile.

Not if it's setup right. Bill Warner's bike makes all of about 700whp and he stuck a 311mph pass in a mile.

Thats pretty amazing if he can make 700hp and make it stick even with boost by gear. What psi does he run per gear? When does the 700hp psi come on? And 311, Damn no thanks on that. Thats moving.

Thats pretty amazing if he can make 700hp and make it stick even with boost by gear. What psi does he run per gear? When does the 700hp psi come on? And 311, Damn no thanks on that. Thats moving.

He hasn't put out much information on his setup but here is Brock's write up:

http://image.sportrider.com/f/34005022+w750+st0/146-1107-04-z+bill-warner+record-setting-hayabusa-based-racebike.jpg

http://www.brocksperformance.com/brocknm/templates/default.aspx?a=231&template=print-article.htm

Specifications, Parts and Suppliers:

Wild Brothers Racing 1299cc, Turbocharged,

2005 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa

Top Speed: 278.6 mph

Estimated Worth: $90,000

The worlds fastest streetbike

World's fastest streetbike: a 1299cc Turbocharged Hayabusa.

Power: 650 hp

Torque: 314 lbs.-ft.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/499/8308/Motorcycle-Article/Bill-Warner-Reaches-278-6-mph-at-Texas-Mile.aspx

Brock's:

SPECIFICATIONS, PARTS AND SUPPLIERS

Wild Brothers Racing 1299cc, turbocharged, Generation 1, Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa

Engine Assembly: Motors by Knecum Performance

Top Speed: 311.945 mph (501Kph)

Estimated Worth: $160,000

Power: Rated for 1000 hp

Torque: About 490 lbs.-ft.

You need to ride a PROPER set up street BUSA. I think 1/2 the problem is how long your bike is. Its a whole different world. 400whp with an AMS1000 and a 4 over and a shinko is a 180mph traps bike that can HOOK from 40.

You need to ride a PROPER set up street BUSA. I think 1/2 the problem is how long your bike is. Its a whole different world. 400whp with an AMS1000 and a 4 over and a shinko is a 180mph traps bike that can HOOK from 40.

My bike was setup for a purpose, and that purpose was not 40 rolls. And an AMS1000 isn't needed anymore as ECU Editor you can do everything an AMS1000 can do plus more for $150ish. I'd pay to see a 400whp busa on a junk ass shinko thats 4 over hook from a 40 roll and in boost ready to roll. Hell my bike was 66" last year at 230whp and it spun.

My bike was setup for a purpose, and that purpose was not 40 rolls. And an AMS1000 isn't needed anymore as ECU Editor you can do everything an AMS1000 can do plus more for $150ish. I'd pay to see a 400whp busa on a junk ass shinko thats 4 over hook from a 40 roll and in boost ready to roll. Hell my bike was 66" last year at 230whp and it spun.

Yes, because of how damn long it is - it will spin more than a shorter bike! As Got-Busa. With boost by gear set up-she will hook.

And a Shinko Hook-up is a great tire on the street-just dont to many 220 blasts with it. :dumb::dumb:

Yes, because of how damn long it is - it will spin more than a shorter bike! As Got-Busa. With boost by gear set up-she will hook.

And a Shinko Hook-up is a great tire on the street-just dont to many 220 blasts with it. :dumb::dumb:

Trust me I know all this but who builds a bike for 40 rolls :gabe:

On the street? Burn the whole time..

Boost by gear and the right setup as others have said,...

You've got to decide what you want from the bike. You aren't going to get more nimble with a long swing-arm; you need to shorten it up and set it up for that. Even then you won't have the high speed stability with the lighter smaller bikes...

Bill's bike can make that power but its turned way down. The 311mph was run in 1.5-mile and his run a couple weeks ago of 290mph was in 1-mile (but he forgot to shift, watch the vid I posted). The bike will go 300mph+ in 1-mile its only a matter of time. One of the reasons it looks so easy is because of the aero. He spent a lot of time in the wind tunnel developing and designing that bike for top speed. Once he realized how good it cuts through the wind, the overdose of horsepower wasn't needed. That's why he has a LOT left on the table...

His other bike, the street-bike that went 278mph in 1-mile would be a better comparison.

...regardless, you don't want a crazy stretched bike for top end/speeds. You've got to shorten it up if you want it to hook. Those bikes do well on a prepped track, not on the street. Look at the former record bike built by Rich Yancy that went 260mph in 1-mile. It used a SHORT swing-arm... http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/suzuki/one-fast-busa-16429.html

Trust me I know all this but who builds a bike for 40 rolls :gabe:

If you come back to TX2K13 and want to dominate you do.... :p

...if you are packing 400whp+ then change that to 80mph+ rolls... :gabe: