bbuuubuuuuttt buttthurttttt

SRTurbo04

There is a guy in blacklick that makes them with GREAT wood.. Let me see if I can find the info again.

yea right off reynoldsburg new albany road between morse and flanagans

The number is on the picture?

i will try to grab the number on my way home.

i really think you are a idiot...

• Confused 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics are blocked at work.

I really still think your a fucking asshole. You pussy.

Yea I'm an asshole its ok you'll get over it princess.

And pussy :lol: how about u go cry about my posts....

Back on topic the gys used to have a tonnnn f wood deliveree everyyear on the side of his house. This year he hasent so not sure if he has much left. But the stuff looks awesome

Yea I'm an asshole its ok you'll get over it princess.

And pussy :lol: how about u go cry about my posts....

Back on topic the gys used to have a tonnnn f wood deliveree everyyear on the side of his house. This year he hasent so not sure if he has much left. But the stuff looks awesome

How about we just see what you have to say to my face when the time comes. I like that idea much better smart ass. Keep shitting on my posts dick head. You must be a fag the way you stalk me. That and the fact that you had a piece of shit neon makes perfect sense Rosie.

• Upvote 1

How about we just see what you have to say to my face when the time comes. I like that idea much better smart ass. Keep shitting on my posts dick head. You must be a fag the way you stalk me. That and the fact that you had a piece of shit neon makes perfect sense Rosie.

Woooo let it out man let it grrrrrrr

Woooo let it out man let it grrrrrrr

There is nothing to let out. Just stop shitting in my posts. Your fucking annoying. You act like your 15 dude. Stalking another man. Really? You dont know me from Adam, yet you still keep coming at me with your big mouth. I think you have me confused with someone who wont slap you like a bitch for fucking with me constantly.

Hey,

Could you point out where Paul was thread shitting?

That is a infractable offense and we'll deal with it....

Unless you are talking about this post in the kitchen?

In that case....

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Deal+with+it_489430_3624228.jpg

There is nothing to let out. Just stop shitting in my posts. Your fucking annoying. You act like your 15 dude. Stalking another man. Really? You dont know me from Adam, yet you still keep coming at me with your big mouth. I think you have me confused with someone who wont slap you like a bitch for fucking with me constantly.

Good lord your butthurt about something? What is it hunny what's bothering you? And who's adam?

Why are you trolling on KennyFKINPowers?

Stop it Paul, you're being a dick.

BTW I'm driving up friday night and don't have arrangements for you to sleep friday night.

Not trolling just stating, then he blew his tampon out

Not trolling just stating, then he blew his tampon out

Dude your always "Just stating". You dont know me so back off. You think this shit is funny and keep coming at me for some reason. You act like a fucking little kid man. My tampon would have stayed firmly in place if it were not for another one of your attempts to suck my dick.

Dude your always "Just stating". You dont know me so back off. You think this shit is funny and keep coming at me for some reason. You act like a fucking little kid man. My tampon would have stayed firmly in place if it were not for another one of your attempts to suck my dick.

Always talking about gay stuff dude. That's a bit awkward. From one man to another sorry sir I will not suck or dick.

Always talking about gay stuff dude. That's a bit awkward. From one man to another sorry sir I will not suck or dick.

Then stop trying to do it. I have never seen a man so attached to another man, like you are to me. You must idolize me or something. Its like the little school girl who likes the boy but is mean to him because she doesn't want him to find out that she likes him. Dude I am married and I am not interested in you so please step off.