VW gone, LS6 240sx is in. Panty dropping like Magic Mike!

neonkiller

So did you assume is was an LS6 or is it actually an LS6? I see in the post above that you don't really know what LS block it is so you wrote LS? . In either case good job completing it and hope it runs good. Exhaust is gonna be stupid loud driving right now thoUgh lol.

One more question for future builders. How much do you think this project cost along with the car ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did you assume is was an LS6 or is it actually an LS6? I see in the post above that you don't really know what LS block it is so you wrote LS? . In either case good job completing it and hope it runs good. Exhaust is gonna be stupid loud driving right now thoUgh lol.

One more question for future builders. How much do you think this project cost along with the car ?

Yes a 6

ls1 and ls6 blocks are essentially the same, other than the cam.

Man, you are learning all kinds of things about GM stuff today!

I looooooove my UltraGauge! Beats the hell out of a ScanGauge or DashHawk any day!!

So glad you got it almost done Shanton!! Can't wait for a ride! What heads are those?

This is how I have mine set up:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/turbogokart/df7eb059.jpg

The old stage 2 IPS heads

ls1 and ls6 blocks are essentially the same, other than the cam.

Man, you are learning all kinds of things about GM stuff today!

I know. I'm seriously Lovin this. Soaking up all this knowledge :megusta:

So what's a roundabout price that your build cost ya including the car?

?...

I stopped adding after i hit 10k, I mean add up just the obviouse. You can put a LS swapped car together for cheap, or you can get as deep as bill gates. I was in the middle. I wanted a nicer car. Not a ripped to shit 240 missing every interior piece and rust galore.

I seriously couldn't tell you.But Money was not a real issue cause it was something I wanted and I worked hard for every dollar spent on it.

This and last summer I have been saving and working crazy hours to not make that something that holds me back.

Not to mention the Hrs worked on it diesel spent in my truck running to get parts or the hooks ups I saved on money.

If I had to pay full price and have somone else put it togwther, Fuck that you would be looking at 20-40k bill from a shop.

If somone wanted to buy this they have to give me 25k, then i prolly still wouldnt take that to let this go.