WTB cheap laptop

2 Sweet

I'm looking for a basic laptop (NOT a mac) in the $100-200 range. Its main use will be browsing the internet. Don't need a gaming laptop or anything fancy. Something with Windows XP and a decent processor would be fine.

Lmk what you have :cool:

I'm looking for a basic laptop (NOT a mac) in the $100-200 range. Its main use will be browsing the internet. Don't need a gaming laptop or anything fancy. Something with Windows XP and a decent processor would be fine.

So if you found a decent Macbook in your price range you wouldn't buy it just because it's a Mac? I understand the anti-apple-fag sentiment but at a certain point (which IMO has well been reached) one has to take a hard look at massive security problems associated with browsing the web VIA windows and ask themselves whether it's worth it not to switch. Wait till someday when a hacker turns on your webcam while your browsing the net, then messages you (on your computer) in a DOS prompt telling you you've been owned, I bet you get a mac real fast ;). (and no that didn't happen to me but i've seen screen-shots / videos of it happening to other people, scary shit, and its more or less cake to do)

Also have a 2008 13" Macbook that I might be getting rid of here in a bit for $350ish, if you change your mind :p

Ummm...

• 2 weeks later...