Glock 19

PGH STEELERS

I would be more cautious to who fires one round through a gun and decides to sell it. That's just weird and very doubtful. Was the one round to kill themselves and it didn't work, so they are selling the gun?

In all seriousness; if it functions and operates well, with only one rounds worth of wear, I would get into the $3xx and be more comfortable.

Was the one round to kill themselves and it didn't work, so they are selling the gun?

"Have you ever had a nine millimeter round that just didn't go off?"

http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/thumb/e/ea/G34_2.jpg/800px-G34_2.jpg

Seriously though, I agree. That's a really odd thing to say about a gun you're selling.

BTW most gun manufactors run multiple rounds thru their pieces prior to shipping due to one round not proving all the proper functions, and they send one of the cases within the new gun case for proof. Depending on the manufactor you can get two to three cases with a new gun (h&K, Sig come to mind).

Unless the buyer knows it only had the primary test round through it and everyone is reading to much into it. $425 for a gun with no ware from any use is a good deal. But he techinally is asking "new" money for a "used" (albeit 1 round) weapon. He would be better off saying "never shot".

"Have you ever had a nine millimeter round that just didn't go off?"

http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/thumb/e/ea/G34_2.jpg/800px-G34_2.jpg

Seriously though, I agree. That's a really odd thing to say about a gun you're selling.

I love this movie for some reason.

I believe 4th gen. He did state that it was previously owned? I looked at the gun and it looks brand new. Now I'm not an expert at all, that's why I figured I would see what you guys have to say about it. I'm going to look at it today after work. What are some questions I should ask.

I'm sure you can get a new one at that price, maybe a little less. Talk to my guy Dale, his shop is in Hilliard.

4920 Scioto-Darby Road Suite #2

Hilliard, Ohio 43026

Phone 1 (614) 777-7678

If so I'm gonna be hitting him up because $425 is glocks Leo price after tax on a G19. Vance's will prob have these guns going for $550 new OP

I can't say what Dales pricing it for sure. And I don't follow the Glock lines at all. From what I have seen, Dale does great pricing and I like doing business with him. And I get GOV pricing at Vances and still order from Dale.

I can't say what Dales pricing it for sure. And I don't follow the Glock lines at all. From what I have seen, Dale does great pricing and I like doing business with him. And I get GOV pricing at Vances and still order from Dale.

We should set something up so you can introduce me to him.