and so it begins

copperhead

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/26/obama-talks-limiting-some-gun-use-in-wake-colorado-massacre/

Harry Reid says there will be no gun control discussion this year. So if anything goes through, it will be slipped into another bill like mentioned in the other article I posted. Adding it to the cybersecurity bill, which is already despised on its own. This looks to me to be an attempt for the dems to say "we tried something and it was defeated by those evil Republicans" when the truth is, its being stuck in a bill that nobody would pass anyway because of how much the powers of the internet are pushing for this shit to get tossed away. They never intended for it to get passed, especially like that.

Oh, and its funny that Harry Reid cites having too busy of a schedule. I was in DC earlier this week and got to go into the Capitol building. I sat in the House and the Senate galleries, and out of either room the only thing I saw was McCain talking to himself (about cybersecurity). No other Senators or Congressmen in sight.