change interface on razr maxx

russian rocket

Hey guys i just got the ics update on my phone a couple days ago and it's nice and all but i just played with my friends samsung galaxy s3 who also has the same version of ics and his interface is so much better. The lock screen is sweet, he can play videos and surf the web and a couple other things that i like, is there a way i can get the same flash version?

Do you know which one of those is the s3 ROM? Or can i not get the exact same one?

You might be able to theme it and download some widgets to get it close, but typically you can't put another company's UI on your phone. For example I can't put HTC Sense on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) it would be theoretically possible to put a Samsung Touchwiz custom ROM on my phone. Usually though, people do away with the custom UI in favor of a stock Android ROM.

Do you know which one of those is the s3 ROM? Or can i not get the exact same one?

None of those are the S3 rom. Those are all vanilla roms, meaning it's pure android, straight from the source code from Google. I've installed Gummy on a co-workers Bionic, it's a good rom. I'd recommend that or the AOKP over TouchWiz which is on the S3.

But if you really want the TouchWiz theme, flash the AOKP ROM, then flash this on top of it.

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/2569-portthemetouchwiz-galaxy-s-iii-touchwiz-nature-ux-for-razr/