linen (hand towel) rental?

evan9381

odd topic, i know.

anyone know what i might expect to rent a bunch of hand-towel size linens? and where i can get some? i checked buckeye linen's website, and i gotta call to check since they can't list anything on their website. checked cintas, but they seem to be more uniform/floormat focused. i don't know what other company in town does this stuff.

when we do pelotonia in 2 weeks, we plan on soaking and freezing a bunch of towels to cool down, and keeping them in the sag wagon my buddies wife is running for the ride, and probably at a couple of the stops

im not sure how many we'll need..., maybe 100-200? and just for a couple days.

Maybe try a event company? Like lasting impressions or something don't know if a company does the finer detailed stuff like that or if they just do the large event items. Or see if a company is willing to donate them maybe?

Maybe try a event company? Like lasting impressions or something don't know if a company does the finer detailed stuff like that or if they just do the large event items. Or see if a company is willing to donate them maybe?

I was thinking something like this, but from a company like Cintas. They do all sorts of rental and laundering services with rugs, uniforms and such. Maybe towels too.

I'd be willing to bet you can talk someone at JEGS into donating several bags of these.

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/80180/10002/-1

Maybe offer to wear one of their cycling jerseys in exchange. They have a couple of cycling nuts in high places.

I was thinking something like this, but from a company like Cintas. They do all sorts of rental and laundering services with rugs, uniforms and such. Maybe towels too.

Cintas serviced Donatos when i was there. They would recycle trashbags full of used towels for us.

Cintas serviced Donatos when i was there. They would recycle trashbags full of used towels for us.

both times i worked there (in gahanna), it was buckeye linens. cintas came, but for the rugs.

i'll call cintas tomorrow. i know they have a location right out there by the donatos home office in the industrial park area.