Hey Miller.

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on the size of my check I may just stick it in the bank. I don't feel like restoring another car this year.

I always hoped that you would stop posting here. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar to grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the squats and oats. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit in your damned cave fapping to HNNG threads and crying about feels.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2009/9/11/1252675844196/Michael-Caine-at-the-Peni-001.jpg

I always hoped that you would stop posting here. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar to grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the squats and oats. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit in your damned cave fapping to HNNG threads and crying about feels.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2009/9/11/1252675844196/Michael-Caine-at-the-Peni-001.jpg

10/10 Points awarded. :fuckyeah:

Let me tell you what happened:

I was driving home from work at approximately 5:15pm July 30th when an out of state driver carrying a cab full of Amish ran into the back of my car @70mph just east of Sawmill Parkway on 270. After I shook the clouds out of my head I posted on facebook "Way to trash my fucking car, pal." to quickly inform all because my phone was about to die on the scene.

Paul W. Revere came running as fast as his little legs could carry him "Look, please, I represent the Newsies Gazette, buy my story so that I may feed my chimney cleaning children!"

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=6463

My post in no way insinuated Mad Max was gone. It was my daily driver, the Suzuki that got hammered by Jebediah and the band of Mennonites.

R.I.P. Paul W. Revere.

:fa:

Best Regards,

Depending on the size of my check I may just stick it in the bank. I don't feel like restoring another car this year.

Let me tell you what happened:

I was driving home from work at approximately 5:15pm July 30th when an out of state driver carrying a cab full of Amish ran into the back of my car @70mph just east of Sawmill Parkway on 270. After I shook the clouds out of my head I posted on facebook "Way to trash my fucking car, pal." to quickly inform all because my phone was about to die on the scene.

Paul W. Revere came running as fast as his little legs could carry him "Look, please, I represent the Newsies Gazette, buy my story so that I may feed my chimney cleaning children!"

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=6463

My post in no way insinuated Mad Max was gone. It was my daily driver, the Suzuki that got hammered by Jebediah and the band of Mennonites.

R.I.P. Paul W. Revere.

:fa:

Best Regards,

I heard restoring those Suzuki cars can be a big hastle, don't blame you at all...

So your saying you got rear ended in the slowsuziki going that fast and lived? I'm calling shenagans that cars like a tin can held up by bubble gum and straw.

Hope u get a quick revovery man

I was going 30 not stopped, everyone alowed down but jeb. My back hurts but I'll live.

so you took it in the rear from a van full of stinky bearded men...........

feels - Goodman?

By the way I fought for days to get a fucking rental car, finally got one and they stuck me in a new RED BEETLE. I'm setting a trap to catch some 17 yo boys this evening.