TUNED - D3 Cadillac CTS-V

Rally Pat

"..added a "Shitload" of horsepower."

At 5000lbs it needs a Shitload.

let me know when you want a shot at my bone-stock cts-v with your perfectly balanced, light weight sports car. :lolguy:

it needs nothing more than it came from the factory with.

For the record, I was NOT the one that brought the BRZ into this discussion.

let me know when you want a shot at my bone-stock cts-v with your perfectly balanced, light weight sports car. :lolguy:

it needs nothing more than it came from the factory with.

Just don't fall asleep driving it.

I've owned a somewhat powerful luxury car with an auto transmission ('93 Mark VIII), hated it. I preferred the 70hp corolla I had after it. Just recently I got a comfortable sedan with a turbocharged engine ('07 Legacy spec.B). I didn't like it all that much after a year of ownership either.

Surprisingly, the sedan and the coupe weigh a lot less than 5,000 lbs ...

My mistake, I should have looked at more than one site as reference. It listed the Gross weight (5000+lbs) as Curb weight. Still at 4200+lbs it's over TWO TONS. Just think how much faster it would be if you shaved 3/4 of a ton from it.

For the record, I was NOT the one that brought the BRZ into this discussion.

Just don't fall asleep driving it.

I've owned a somewhat powerful luxury car with an auto transmission ('93 Mark VIII), hated it. I preferred the 70hp corolla I had after it. Just recently I got a comfortable sedan with a turbocharged engine ('07 Legacy spec.B). I didn't like it all that much after a year of ownership either.

My mistake, I should have looked at more than one site as reference. It listed the Gross weight (5000+lbs) as Curb weight. Still at 4200+lbs it's over TWO TONS. Just think how much faster it would be if you shaved 3/4 of a ton from it.

MK VIII "powerful" :lolguy:

this is the best car i've owned--hands down. you can't compare a 2XX hp mark VIII to a 556hp positive displacement blower car, with MR adjustable shocks, killer looks, big brakes, big wheels, great seats, etc etc.

this is the best car i've owned--hands down. you can't compare a 2XX hp mark VIII to a 556hp positive displacement blower car, with MR adjustable shocks, killer looks, big brakes, big wheels, great seats, etc etc.

BUT, Do you have a low center of gravity boxer engine?

I THINK NOT!

+1

LULZ

just giving you a hard time. this car is tremendous. it literally turns more heads than my vette. if i could only have one car, this would be it. cadillac hit it out of the park with the car, and anyone who's driven one for an extended period of time will agree. 4200lbs or not, the car moves out like no other. 0-60 in under 4 seconds, and (in my hands), just as quick as my z-06 (when it was stock) to 80-90mph. with good tires, you can launch the shit out of the auto

Anyone else notice the aluminized non-mandrel bent tubing welding in right before the mufflers? :dumb:

Some good money spent then they do that?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RaZ7btje5Jo/TJAnsoLa9cI/AAAAAAAAAuw/iw-I3W9PY5o/s1600/facepalm013.jpg