Douchebags

justin0469

http://www.bigstupididiot.com/2009/03/10-pictures-that-give-douchebags-bad.html

10 Pictures That Give Douchebags A Bad Name

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's face it, we all hate Douchebags. We hate their orange spray tans, the fact they wear sunglasses in the clubs and the basic douchebaggery that goes along with the moniker. But perhaps it's just the few Douchebags we know. Could it be the Douchebags we see only represent the bad apples, and there are several thousand douchebags who are toleratable? Even more so, likable? Here are 10 pictures that give douchebags a bad name.

douchebag-_3.jpg

10. The Plastic Douchebag - The guy who is covered with more lacquer and hair spray than Tammy Faye Baker. We hate you.

douchebag.jpg

9. The 'Too Many Collars" Guy - If you're wearing every polo you own all at once, we hate you.

douchebag1.jpg

8. The "See My Stomach" Guy - Let's see, two beautiful women and you'd rather touch yourself. We hate you.

legendary-douchebag-2.jpg

7. Grandpa Douchebag - If there is more leather under your leather, not only do we hate you but we pity you as well.

douchebag%2B%2812%29.jpg

6. Olan Mills Douchebags - Impromptu camera phone pics we hate enough, but to pose your douchebaggery in a kiddie studio, we hate you.

douche.jpg

5. Wiggles Douchebags - The divirsity and color configuration is great if you're entertaining 5 year olds. Your douchebaggery fails and we hate you.

custom_1232737024322_douchebag.jpeg.jpg

4. The "It's All About Me" Guy - Hi! I'm an abusive, self absorbed, alcoholic. We hate you.

80523867.jpg

3. Ruining Your Girlfriend - It's sad enough you resemble a piece of beef jerky, but when you make your girlfriend follow your douchebaggery, we hate you.

6a00d83451b46869e20105360b3b59970c-640wi.jpg

2. The Constant Kissy Face - Stop! We hate you.

spencergrossness1.jpg

1. This Guy - When your douchebaggery is televised for all to see and you really have no clue that all of America thinks you're a twat, we hate you. God we hate you!

After looking at these pics we have come to the conclusion that there are no good douchebags, and if you are one... we hate you.

Why are there semi-attractive women around these douchebags?

:lol: Oh, stop... It hurts!! I'm laughing so hard that I seem to have sprung a leak on my face...

Nothing like a good Douchbag thread to start the day... Those are the freshest examples of Douchbaggery that I have seen since, well, Friday night at the bar... LOL

do any of these exist in columbus? cause i'd love to see one in person...

i've seen these pics before, but damn it, i cant stop laughing. is there any proof that the ladies in the pictures are, in fact, real......perhaps they are robots....or, really good blow up dolls?

seriously? how is that possible? There are tards like this EVERYWHERE. :D

Really? I live in the Columbus area and I have never seen one. But then, thats why I stay far away from places where yuppies frequent. They attract, thrive on and ooze this kind of douchebaggery.

You're scaring me... I had no idea...

I have enough trouble trying to comprehend moving a waist line to the knees.

omg Disco didn't die... it's back and morphed into this?

BeeGees anyone?