Any of you have a motherboard lying around that would work in this?

Browning

Lightning apparently came through the phone line, fried my gateway and my computer. Local pc guy hooked the psu up to a tester and said it is good, even though one of the 5volts weren't working. Said it should be the motherboard. I'd rather find a cheap used one that buying one new and not knowing if it's going to fix it or not. Can't afford to run out and buy a new computer right at the moment.

Computer I have is this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220057

Also, I have never installed a motherboard but I'm sure I can make it happen. I also don't know if any and every LGA 775 motherboard will work or not? I am hoping to be able to just put all of my stuff onto another board and be able to use it until I can get a new desktop.

Edit-If I go to newegg and search for "LGA 775" there are a bunch of motherboards that pop up, some for very cheap(refurbished). How do I determine what is compatible just in case I decide to go that route. As of now I only know I need to find one that can support at least 4GB RAM

Before you do anything else, find a buddy who has a USB-HDD adapter, take your hard drive out and hook it to another computer with the adapter ($20 at Microcenter if you don't have a buddy with one). Make sure the drive wasn't also fried before you spend money fixing something that might get you nowhere.

If you find your self in the Worthington area. I have all extra parts so we can test out the parts and see what's working and not. I use to do this on the side but with 2 babies at home, just don't have much time anymore. Shoot me a PM if you find your way over here and we can see what's up with the system.

-D