In Dash DVD/CD/MP3/Navigation Etc..

JZig06

Ok so I have posted this a couple of times and am sick of looking at it so someone please buy it this time. I spent over $1200 on it. I am only asking $250 to get rid of it. It is a Kenwood DNX5120. It has navigation, dvd player, cd, mp3, Ipod hookup. I had my Ipod mounted out of sight in my glovebox because you controll it from the touch screen. Also has the bluetooth attatchment that you can call/text all from the touch screen. Still have original box for it if you want it. Getting ready to add some pictures of it right now.

Pictures are in my only album here on CR.

Dan if it's like my Kenwood it doesn't have a cage like to older units, you need an installation kit for your car. Once again, if it's like mine, it charges the iPod or iPhone whenever the head unit is on. If mine is off, even if the car is on, it won't charge.

Yes it charges the ipod while connected to the unit. As far as cage It filled my cars double din without a cage just had the plastic that went around the outside to close the gap. And yes I have everything to connect the ipod.