Limited Edition Kawasaki Traxxas Summit 1/8th Scale * New Unopened Box

MaverickGrabber1972

Exclusive Kawasaki bodied 4WD Extreme Terrain Monster Truck Versatile All-Terrain Performance with High-Low Transmission and Remote Locking Differentials! Waterproof electronics for running in water, mud, and snow EVX-2 16.8-volt FWD/REV electronic speed control with patent pending Training Mode Traxxas high-torque Titan 775 motor

$580

http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/3206311382.html

Edited by MaverickGrabber1972

These trucks are a blast to drive. It's not the fastest thing in the world, but that's not why you buy it. We take ours out into the woods and can drive over downed tree's brush piles etc.. It's a blast. It can climb steps!

There are some videos of people completely submerging them on youtube and driving out of ponds. I tried it, and ours just floated. Think you jst need to put holes in the tires to let water in and weigh the frame down.

Great truck and good luck with the sale. I'd buy it but I already have 4 RC Trucks, don't need a 5th.

I can't get ours to do wheelies, I wonder what batteries he's using. Wont let you use lipo's

Now my Brushless revo can do a standing back flip lol :) Which is fun till you break something and have no idea what, so it just sits broken for 6 months.... I really need to order some parts lol

I can't get ours to do wheelies, I wonder what batteries he's using. Wont let you use lipo's

Now my Brushless revo can do a standing back flip lol :) Which is fun till you break something and have no idea what, so it just sits broken for 6 months.... I really need to order some parts lol

You still haven't fixed it!?

You still haven't fixed it!?

Nope, because I have no clue what's wrong with it. It's either the transmission, Motor, or differentials lol. I really just need to go on ebay and pick up the diffs and transmission, and if that doesnt' fix it buy another motor. Just a pita. At this point, I'd almost be better off buying a complete Brushless Revo, and use mine as a parts truck.