Who monitors their credit score?

NWill

Discover Card does credit monitoring for me for like $12 a year as part of their protection services. With that, I get a credit report periodically and I find it very beneficial. They alert me when any changes at all have been made to my credit.

I use USAA Credit check monitoring. You don't have to be a member of the armed forces to join. Cost is $12 a month, but you can call and get it cheaper after the first month. Biggest benefit IMO is free daily pulls from all three agencies.

Discover Card does credit monitoring for me for like $12 a year as part of their protection services. With that, I get a credit report periodically and I find it very beneficial. They alert me when any changes at all have been made to my credit.

it monitors equifax, transunion, and experian for your credit reports and monitors online to see if your SSN or debit/credits cards are found.

Score or report? Ryan is talking about report, and his link is the one to follow. Get a hard copy, not the online version.

Score

Eqifax has a service for $100 a year that will give your score and monitor your credit on all fronts. It will send you a email if any new accounts open or if your credit cards are hacked. It will prevent people from ID theft. Money well spent.

I checked their website and the service I saw was $16.95/month. Do they have a cheaper one time annual payment?

12.99 a month not a year. And discover offers 3 levels 12.99 9.99 and 5.99 monthly

it monitors equifax, transunion, and experian for your credit reports and monitors online to see if your SSN or debit/credits cards are found.

Checks certain websites for ssn and cards waste personally for this optiion

Tried credit karma and got so much junkmail and spam email, I had to go in and delete ally info. Not one piece of good credit info came from my expiriance. To include, even getting my credit report. That was 18 months ago. I worked in finance for 10 years and just wanted to track my info. I knew how to read it and what to do with what I was reading. They were useless.

Now I either work with USAA or Kemba. Both are rock stars at keeping shit simple.

12.99 a month not a year. And discover offers 3 levels 12.99 9.99 and 5.99 monthly

Checks certain websites for ssn and cards waste personally for this optiion

Shit, that was my mistake about the year instead of month.