stall and tune?

351mach11647545510

It might depend on the car. The tune might also help to max out your new stall. The new stall will effect how the car hits and where on the power curve.

With my car we put a bigger stall in it the re-tune helped to use that new power curve.

It might depend on the car. The tune might also help to max out your new stall. The new stall will effect how the car hits and where on the power curve.

With my car we put a bigger stall in it the re-tune helped to use that new power curve.

This. A tune would help but not needed if thats the question.

Most likely not required, some of the lock-up functions can be adjusted to smooth things out. I doubt with a small stall like that it will be a big deal and you may not notice at all. As long as the converter has the same size lock-up clutch as stock it should have no adverse effect as wear. The factory will have partial lock-up at times and is why it's important on many converters, especially those with a smaller diameter and in effect a smaller lock-up clutch, to tune that out.

In my opinion if the converter is stock sized (deminsionally) and has a really mild stall like you mention I think you'll be just fine.

Most likely not required, some of the lock-up functions can be adjusted to smooth things out. I doubt with a small stall like that it will be a big deal and you may not notice at all. As long as the converter has the same size lock-up clutch as stock it should have no adverse effect as wear. The factory will have partial lock-up at times and is why it's important on many converters, especially those with a smaller diameter and in effect a smaller lock-up clutch, to tune that out.

In my opinion if the converter is stock sized (deminsionally) and has a really mild stall like you mention I think you'll be just fine.

the transmission im getting doesn't have the pwm. as they put it, it's either locked or not locked.