Race and street wheels and tires and other parts

atomicfusion1647545515

Pictures of all of these items can be found HERE

1 pair of 15x10 Billet Specialties wheels with 325/50/R15 ET Streets. These are 7.5 inch backspacing and are the Fbody versions.

Links to wheels and tires new at Jegs

Wheels 351.99 each retail

Tires 228.99 each retail

$750 for the pair

1 set of Forgeline wheels 2 18x13's and 2 18x10's these are designed to fit on a Z06 or any Widebody C6 Corvette. The wheels are SP3P's with the smooth polished lip. I sent them to Forgeline and had the centers redone in Titanium and they have not been on a car since. Link to wheels on Forgelines site Here Retail price for the set $5260 will sell for $3000 OBO

Also have tires for the Forgeline wheels...

2 fronts BFG KDW's 275/35ZR18 239.95 retail each

2 Rears M&H Racemaster Drag Radials 325/40R18 313.99 each Retail

All 4 tires $500

Keisler LS Bell Housing Brand new still in box link is Here Retail 239.95 Sell for $100.00

SOLD EZ lift Weight Distribution with Sway bars... Have hitch, shank, weight bars, chains, sway bars. Kit sell for ~250 new will sell for $75 you will need the two ball plates.

Edited by atomicfusion

EXCLUSIVE FEATURES

Strong thick wall titanium-aluminum alloy

Precision CNC machining including spot faced mounting holes, precision dowel pin holes and bores

Mates late model Chevy LS V8 engines to Muncie, T-10, Saginaw, Richmond, Tremec TKO, Tremec T56-011 and other specially-built transmissions by Keisler.

Works with stock clutch linkage and hydraulic clutch actuator

Uses the 168-tooth flywheel and standard GM starter

Accepts a 10.5" or 11" clutch

This is still brand new in the box... I actually won it and didn't have a use for it.

Mates late model Chevy LS V8 engines to Muncie, T-10, Saginaw, Richmond, Tremec TKO, Tremec T56-011 and other specially-built transmissions by Keisler.

That does not directly answer my question....

Is this a different bolt pattern than a LS T56?

Next question- are the bolt patterns listed above the same as a LT T56, or is it a different bolt pattern all together? Thats really what I was asking/looking for. :)

That does not directly answer my question....

Is this a different bolt pattern than a LS T56?

Next question- are the bolt patterns listed above the same as a LT T56, or is it a different bolt pattern all together? Thats really what I was asking/looking for. :)

I don't really know the answer to your question... I was just quoting from their ad...

I won this thing and really know much about it other than that.

I would be happy to show it to you or allow you to hold it up to a trans if you want to bring one, but as far as I can tell from the ad it is for a t56 style trans.

Sorry I'm not more help.

I don't really know the answer to your question... I was just quoting from their ad...

I won this thing and really know much about it other than that.

I would be happy to show it to you or allow you to hold it up to a trans if you want to bring one, but as far as I can tell from the ad it is for a t56 style trans.

Sorry I'm not more help.

no worries I will give the company a call.

I doubt it will work for a LS T56 since the patterns for the trans listed are different (unless it has multiple flange patterns)