***TX2K13 OFFICIAL Hotel Information***

dover

***TX2K13 OFFICIAL Hotel Information***

The official TX2K13 hotel is Omni Houston Hotel Westside (same hotel as the last 4 years). The hotel is located approximately 25 minutes from Lonestar Motorsports Park and located in close proximity to many restaurants and entertainment venues. It's off I-10 and is very accessible from the interstate. Additionally, the hotel will have trailer parking out back with over night security (like last year).

Rates - SAME as last year

Wednesday night March 13: $119 (pending)

Thursday night March 14: $119 (pending)

Friday night March 15: $99

Saturday night March 16: $99

Sunday night March 17: $99

Reservation Phone Number

1-800-THE-OMNI (1-800-843-6664) for reservations

YOU MUST BOOK YOUR ROOM BY FEBRUARY 26 OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE DISCOUNTED RATE LISTED ABOVE. THEIR NORMAL RATE IS $299/NIGHT!!!!!

Omni Address

13210 Katy Freeway

Houston, Texas 77079

Reservation Instructions

You have two options:

1. http://www.omnihotels.com and choose the Omni Hotel Westside, use the code 16800605460 and pick your dates.

2. Call the phone number 800-THE-OMNI and use confirmation code "TX2K13" and you must tell them it's for the Omni Houston Hotel Westside.

Benefits

--Classy hotel

--Nice rooms

--Used to a "loud" crowd (they host a Harley Convention every year)

--Safe part of town

--Lots of parking for rigs/trailers

--Covered parking garage

--Security onsite

--20 to 25 minutes from the track (Lonestar)

Who's all interested in going? I know Anthony, Chris, and I will be going again. I'd like to get an actual group this time and convoy down. So start making arrangements now.

The dyno day for TX2K13 will once again be at Lonestar Motorsports Park (http://www.lonestarmotorsportspark.com) The dyno day event will mirror the TX2K10, TX2K11 and TX2K12 dyno day...first come first serve, 2 dyno's will be going at the same time (one is an AWD dyno for GTR's, AWD 911's, EVO's, STi's, etc...and one is a standard dynojet), Anna Comingore will hold the dyno list...sponsors will get priority for dyno time. Last year we ended up dyno'ing around 85 cars and I plan to do the same this year. Cost to dyno - NOTHING, it's free like always...

Directions:

From the host hotel, go WEST on I-10, stay on I-10 WEST for approximately 40-45 miles. Exit Beckendorf Road (Exit 713) and follow signs to LMP.

LONESTAR MOTORSPORTS PARK

120 Old Columbus Road South

Sealy, TX 77474

Phone: 979-877-0922

Cost: cost to enter gates for the day is $20/person and is payable at the gate.

Food: concessions will be open all day

Dyno Competition: the categories will be Supra 1st Place, Supra 2nd Place, GTR 1st Place, GTR 2nd Place, Street Car (non Supra, non GTR) 1st Place, Street Car (non Supra, non GTR) 2nd Place. The first car will hit the dyno at 9:00 am.

Gates open at 8:30 am, we will dyno from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and will shut down right at 5:00 pm.

• 5 weeks later...
not yet man I waited till last feb to do it lol so im in no rush, if i dont get the omni the hilton is right down the road too

look rich guy, ill sleep in my car and find a lifetime fitness before i stay in an over-priced name. what do we have to do to book the omni?