Anyone have a Walther PK380?

copperhead

ccw

may just go with a kel tec p-11 or pf9. Looking for something...inexpensive, but of course not a pile of shit. Diamondback maybe? S&W Shield's are out of budget, and can't be found anyway. Concealability is high on the list of importance.

I believe the PK380 is the same frame as their P22. I have to say I love the fit and feel of the gun. I'm not a 380 fan how ever, but only for its price and lack of ammo at times. My buddy's wife has a PK and he and her both love it. No issues ever, he says.

I am actually gonna be eating rt 62 bbq with tinman sunday around 4 or 5 so if you want ill bring it to there and you can scoop it up

you should let me know when so we can make it a 3-way date. Now if only you could drag Adam with you. Do you have my phone number?

If its a ccw gun what are you look for? 10 ft or just ed carry? I wouldnt ed carry a 380. i would rather have a .38 or 9mm. Even at that i would rather have a 9mm, you need to be able to enjoy your ccw gun. This will be the gun to save your life, you better enjoy shooting it and be good with it.

I have owned both a 380 and a .38spl, i would choose neither of them unless you want a 10ft gun. I have shot the ruger lcp alot as well, i dont like the no safety or lack of external hammer. It has a loooong hard trigger pull.

My roommate has one. As mentioned its pretty large for a 380. super comfortable to hold, and has never misfired or jammed on him.

As for the pf9 idea... I daily carry a pf9 and while the size is ideal, its not the most reliable. Every time im out at the range i have failure to ejects or failure to feed. Their customer support is garbage. Im not sure this is someone i should be trusting my life with.... go with the LC9.

I will most likely have my pk380 with me at Swapper's Day next weekend. It's not that I don't like it (because I do), I'm just looking to trade up to something else.

Last year, I saw several pk380's at Swapper's Day in the $450+ range and about shit a brick when I saw people actually paying that.

I will most likely have my pk380 with me at Swapper's Day next weekend. It's not that I don't like it (because I do), I'm just looking to trade up to something else.

Last year, I saw several pk380's at Swapper's Day in the $450+ range and about shit a brick when I saw people actually paying that.

lol @ 450