11k street race

KennyFKINPowerz

Its the way ur heating. A torch in a few given spots versus a botte heater with slow heat the whole way arround. Over time the bottle will get weeker as all metals do when heated. Then grenade when the pressure trys to excape. 1000psi is enuf to send shrapnel into you prety damn far. And the reason u passed tech is cause ur not heating the bottle with a torch in the tech lanes. Trust me get caught by a offical inside the track with a propane torch to bottle and its a lifetime ban. Trails has done it on a few ocasions. Reason its not commonplace is cause most prople now just use nano or ablanket.

I did like the video just not the heating of the bottle.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Hard to post street racing videos on a forum with a bunch of non street racers, there's track racing and true street racing and the people who do real street racing take it just as serious as your every Sunday national trails racer! This is their passion and what they do and what they do well so don't knock anyones Motorsport of choice and If you've ever bought these DVDs you'll see they do it in the safest way possible withs cones and rules and no racer is allowed to be seen with a beer or their dq'd. Not like new York where they stop hole sections of freeway to race 10 second all motor civics. Definitely not the stereotype every street racer is a dboy slanging dope or trashy people. There is trash people in every form of motorsports as well and drug money not just street racing.

I am not a fan of street racing, but I agree with you. Back when I was young and foolish I saw some pretty good racing down in the Orlando area. They were as careful as you can be breaking the law and kicked people out that were being dumb, and by kicking them out I mean told them leave or get your face beat in.

Um...this is CR. Peoples personal prefernces get bashed daily.

I felt this needed quoted for high amounts of truth and win.

Weird... I've seen a lot of torches used on bottles the last 15 years... but I've never seen one blow up... must be some weird luck...

Is it the best way to heat a bottle? Or even a consistant reliable way to do it? Nope. But jesus tap dancing christ you act like Fast And Furious NAAAWWWSS!! blue explosions will happen if someone does it. Its really not that big of a fucking deal...

• Upvote 1

Rules for idiots.

Rule 1 get fresh bottle w 10lb fill

Rule 2 set it in the back window under glass all day

Rule 3 take a torch to it

Rule 4 blow the fuck up! now go try it

I've seen a lot of things street racing... I've never seen this happen though, nor have I ever actually seen you race. Ever. You always have an excuse of why you cant get To the track, or the street cant hold your power level. Funny I've seen 9,8,7 second cars on the street that do just fine. Hell I've seen old man ray run on the street. What do I know though, you have the fastest cars on cr... Or even the world.

In all the years I have been involved in racing I have only seen or heard of 1 bottle exploding and it was caused by someone forgetting to turn off his bottle warmer.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4znzrW9jfAIBXuSTE-JL691s5bATnLZ5fBtE39DcBrqD9DPhE

Years ago I watched a car burn to the ground at Marion. It had a nitrous bottle in it and the car was a ball of fire for a good 30 min before they got it put out and the N20 bottle didnt blow.

Either way. I dont wanna be around one when it blows.

I've seen a lot of things street racing... I've never seen this happen though, nor have I ever actually seen you race. Ever. You always have an excuse of why you cant get To the track, or the street cant hold your power level. Funny I've seen 9,8,7 second cars on the street that do just fine. Hell I've seen old man ray run on the street. What do I know though, you have the fastest cars on cr... Or even the world.

Key word "CARS" I have a long bed truck and at its current setup about 70/30 weight balance. Not a good setup for anything really but expecially not street racing. I've raced many times at the track sorry I forgot to check in and tell the slow cars id be out. This Friday I'm going to marion grudge night why not bring ur pos out and ill spot u 4 cars out for 500! What now

Did you flex the whole time you wrote that???? It felt like you did. I felt you screaming FIVE HUNDRED!!!

Come off your roid rage there brock

So are you saying your Truck makes so much power it won't be safe in the street? Or deeply are you saying you cant drive ? I'm just asking cause idk. I don't even know how you get that melon of a head in the car

• Confused 1

If I did steroids at all I could see the roid rage. But since I don't and haven't been to any gym in the last 2 mths proves to me your just a scared little child. Just cause I've busted my ass in the gym don't assume I'm jucing. By the looks of u your a peeter puffin homo who like big black dildos up ther ass about 10". But I've never said your homo looks mean you are in fact gay.

500 bucks u get 4 cars bring your bad ass to the fuckin track smart guy.

Anyon can be king street racer when the cars u race are toyota camrys

An yea rocket man. A long bed with 1000hp and 30# weight on the back means

1080lb rear and 2520# up front. How is it supposed to hook on the street. Maybe u could build my next chassis for me since I obviously am doing such a poor job.

If I did steroids at all I could see the roid rage. But since I don't and haven't been to any gym in the last 2 mths proves to me your just a scared little child. Just cause I've busted my ass in the gym don't assume I'm jucing. By the looks of u your a peeter puffin homo who like big black dildos up ther ass about 10". But I've never said your homo looks mean you are in fact gay.

1080lb rear and 2520# up front. How is it supposed to hook on the street. Maybe u could build my next chassis for me since I obviously am doing such a poor job.

blah blah blah, all you said was that you are a giant meathead with more money in his car than in his bank. how is it your car cost more than your house? i heard your home smells like a used oil dump off. great, you have won the award for the "Gear head" of the wk. that means you win a wk of speed way pizza, a jegs gift card of $22 and your own bar of used soap....*claps claps claps* im not coming to marion to take 4 cars off you, gtfo. i barely street race, i just like to watch it. and if you could drive, then i wouldnt see it being a problem on the street. congrats, you are another 1k hp non driving retard.

So hopefully I understood this right, you have a 1000HP truck wanting to race his slow street car and your going to give him 4 cars? That is so generous of an 8 second truck, sounds to me like you dont want to give a fair race. You might as well race on the street with that hustling mentality

So hopefully I understood this right, you have a 1000HP truck wanting to race his slow street car and your going to give him 4 cars? That is so generous of an 8 second truck, sounds to me like you dont want to give a fair race. You might as well race on the street with that hustling mentality

my daily, vs his race car.......:no: makes sense to me rite

I'm sure the actual dvd is pretty awesome, but the one minute preview with shitty music doesn't do a lot for me.

An yea rocket man. A long bed with 1000hp and 30# weight on the back means 1080lb rear and 2520# up front. How is it supposed to hook on the street. Maybe u could build my next chassis for me since I obviously am doing such a poor job.

:lol:

blah blah blah, all you said was that you are a giant meathead with more money in his car than in his bank. how is it your car cost more than your house? i heard your home smells like a used oil dump off. great, you have won the award for the "Gear head" of the wk. that means you win a wk of speed way pizza, a jegs gift card of $22 and your own bar of used soap....*claps claps claps* im not coming to marion to take 4 cars off you, gtfo. i barely street race, i just like to watch it. and if you could drive, then i wouldnt see it being a problem on the street. congrats, you are another 1k hp non driving retard.

:lol: :lol:

Well If you need a half a damn track for a fair race maybe u should get off ur bicycle and into a car. Its grudge night at marion let me guess u can't race when there are cars actually racing! And I drive just fine but ud actually have to go to a race track to see that. Typical street race faster mouth than they have car.

I'm very shure I out drive your non shifting non racing style. have u eve evan drove a 10 sec car? I highly doubt it.

Aso my helmet is a large so wouldent think my head is as big as urs.

Well If you need a half a damn track for a fair race maybe u should get off ur bicycle and into a car. Its grudge night at marion let me guess u can't race when there are cars actually racing! And I drive just fine but ud actually have to go to a race track to see that. Typical street race faster mouth than they have car.

I'm very shure I out drive your non shifting non racing style. have u eve evan drove a 10 sec car? I highly doubt it.

Aso my helmet is a large so wouldent think my head is as big as urs.

u

ur

ud

shure

eve

wouldent

urs