11k street race

KennyFKINPowerz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well If you need a half a damn track for a fair race maybe u should get off ur bicycle and into a car. Its grudge night at marion let me guess u can't race when there are cars actually racing! And I drive just fine but ud actually have to go to a race track to see that. Typical street race faster mouth than they have car.

I'm very shure I out drive your non shifting non racing style. have u eve evan drove a 10 sec car? I highly doubt it.

Aso my helmet is a large so wouldent think my head is as big as urs.

after having to fumble through this jibberish you have spewd out upon on us all, lets try and clear this up. you are going to Marion to race.... the shittiest track known to man. you could prep harmon ave with elmers glue just as well. cool story bra! i can get on a bicycle and run you anytime. most men dont have" pocket books" but ive heard enough about you to know that you do. i will not be at home this evening, ill be out with some girls enjoying the nite life. something you know nothing about, woman, or a productive life. congrats

Yea I know nothing I was refering to your pocket book . I'm married have 2 kids 5 cars and I'm prety shure I'm a lot further along in life than you are. My point is you won't race anything but run your mouth enuf for any 2 street racers about how awsome street racing is.

And I just 60 ftd last time out a 1.32 with a 3.90 gr wich ill do the math for u that's a 3.1 gr with a32" tire. I know how hard it is for u to understand car terms. So to refresh

Marion crapiest track in town = I just went 1.32 60 9.02 w 3.90s. Have went 1.27 60ft there.

2 I don't know how to drive = phil has a 13 sec race car and I have a 8 sec truck 10 sec blazer 13 sec proably stock camaro.

Phil knows more about life than me = he dates 13yr old I'm married with 2 kid

Phil don't lift weights = scared to break a bone with the 5lb dumbells

Phils head is small real small = cause to him I'm a giant with some monster head but I wear a large helmet. Not xl or xxl.

Phil is a know it all and should stick to racing his bad as world record holding build custom by godstock gto.

Phil loves paul walker and knows it. = needs to let the men stick to racing

Phil thinks he can tune my truck and suspension better than me.

We should all bow down to phil king of columbus. Oh shit bill lutz has that tite and 6 seconds on the 1/4 mile not the street.

In summary guess bill don't know shit either huh.

Yea I know nothing I was refering to your pocket book . I'm married have 2 kids 5 cars and I'm prety shure I'm a lot further along in life than you are. My point is you won't race anything but run your mouth enuf for any 2 street racers about how awsome street racing is.

And I just 60 ftd last time out a 1.32 with a 3.90 gr wich ill do the math for u that's a 3.1 gr with a32" tire. I know how hard it is for u to understand car terms. So to refresh

Marion crapiest track in town = I just went 1.32 60 9.02 w 3.90s. Have went 1.27 60ft there.

2 I don't know how to drive = phil has a 13 sec race car and I have a 8 sec truck 10 sec blazer 13 sec proably stock camaro.

Phil knows more about life than me = he dates 13yr old I'm married with 2 kid

Phil don't lift weights = scared to break a bone with the 5lb dumbells

Phils head is small real small = cause to him I'm a giant with some monster head but I wear a large helmet. Not xl or xxl.

Phil is a know it all and should stick to racing his bad as world record holding build custom by godstock gto.

Phil loves paul walker and knows it. = needs to let the men stick to racing

Phil thinks he can tune my truck and suspension better than me.

We should all bow down to phil king of columbus. Oh shit bill lutz has that tite and 6 seconds on the 1/4 mile not the street.

In summary guess bill don't know shit either huh.

you are the dumbest person on cr.... bill lutz lost koc..... you would know that, but you are dumb. i love paul walker, his abs are amazing

I know paul walker won huh. Point is u don't know more than people that work hard and do their own labor. Build something fast. Untill then ur the dumbest person alive. Also the slowest

I don't know who won koc cause I was at work. Sorry

I know paul walker won huh. Point is u don't know more than people that work hard and do their own labor. Build something fast. Untill then ur the dumbest person alive. Also the slowest

I don't know who won koc cause I was at work. Sorry

I'm dumbest because my car is slow??? Really, have you met Tilly? He drives a 13 second car... But I bet he's one of the smartest people on this board. Your point sir is void ! Just because you can build a car, doesn't make you better than someone who pays for it. I.E marks vett. Mark knows a ton. So again, point void! The only person talking about Paul walker is you. Leading me to believe you secretly have a man crush on him. Final point is, it took you 15 years to build that truck... I haven't owned a car for 2 years. Kill yourself

Man all this bad talk about marion kills me. Its not that fuckin bad. When we street race its about who can get hooked up on a road. So if we choose marion to race at and we ask for limited prep because we want to be close to a street surface. Marion sucks? I dont understand why people bash marion when its no worse then a street. I try to make something that is fun for street racers and this is all i hear. This make a person wanna keep trying real hard. No wonder there is not anything like TNL around here.

I travel all over the us with work and visit tracks. If you think marion is bad, you need to take a trip and visit a few out of state tracks. Ive also been places where racers actually have motivation to support stuff like this. Areas and people are different and this area is always last to catch on to something. Why?

I don't know how its bad. 1.32 to 1.7 60 ft consistant and if it is as close to a street as we can get then guess what maybe the s10 would dead hook on the street to? Hmm u think just maybe I don't run on tbe street cause I Don't Want To. I can 60 ft better at marion than I ever have trails and that's a fact.

What's with the fucin rain?