Header advice

xtremef4i

Fuck a truck or any other 4 wheel performance enhancers. You just keep your head on your bike. Don't waste money on 4 wheels except for maintenance. You're a biker son...a biker.:cool:

Yeah I smashed my Jeep into a pole this winter and convinced the insurance company that I bent my front axle. They paid me four grand to fix it and it ended up costing me only $400. Guess where most of the remaining money went??

New paint

New exhaust

Other bike goodies...etc

Yeah I smashed my Jeep into a pole this winter and convinced the insurance company that I bent my front axle. They paid me four grand to fix it and it ended up costing me only $400. Guess where most of the remaining money went??

New paint

New exhaust

Other bike goodies...etc

Lucky bastard. I'd love to have my $1500 for pipe/pc right now, plus Sato rear sets, Race cams, bore motor, etc..lol

Lucky bastard. I'd love to have my $1500 for pipe/pc right now, plus Sato rear sets, Race cams, bore motor, etc..lol

Nick this doesnt help me with header advice at all. take it to the Thursday in Dayton thread if you want to ramble lol :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I am bored at work and wanted to update my situation. I bought a used Arrow header and mid pipe off a guy on the CBR forum for $280. Should be here This Friday. I think I got a decent deal considering the cheapest new header I could find was $500 and comming accross used headers doesnt happen so often. Another member on CBR forum got a brand new M4 full system from her local Honda dealer for $385. Not bad, but I want to reuse my 2 bros carbon can so I only wanted a header and mid pipe. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I will have it mounted up and fit with my current slip on. Im going to shorten my can about 4 inches while Im at it and then have DTM Brian do his magic on it some day when I am off work.

well done, you'll be happy with the arrow header and that is a great price and you'll be amazed by Brian.

I hope with the Arrow header and Brian's touch that he'll be able to pull out the big gain he did on your bike. I hope I dont have any problems mating my 2 bros can to the mid pipe

Got the Arrow header today. The down tubes from each cylinder are 3 mm larger than stock and the midpipe is about 2mm larger than my 2 Bros midpipe which means Im going to have to bore out the endcap on the inlet side of the can to accept the Arrow midpipe. I might start working on this swap in the next week or so, so I'll keep the thread updated for those interested