Fedor vs. Brock?

macpyro2

Hasn't Brock gone back to the WWE where he might actually be able to win some rigged matches?

lol Yes, but money talks, I'm sure.

Brock would tear him apart, just to much of a size difference.

Looking forward to the GSP vs Silva fight because I think you will see Silva put in some bad spots.

Rousey is pretty much a dude, will break my sweet, sweet Gina in half :(

Damn, you love you some Brock. ;) The first time Fedor touches him on the chin, Brock will forget where he is. He really doesn't like getting punched. That won't have changed. Fedor's used to fighting big men. If Brock isn't able to overwhelm him quickly, I can't see it going his way.

lol Yes, but money talks, I'm sure.

Damn, you love you some Brock. ;) The first time Fedor touches him on the chin, Brock will forget where he is. He really doesn't like getting punched. That won't have changed. Fedor's used to fighting big men. If Brock isn't able to overwhelm him quickly, I can't see it going his way.

I am just looking at the size difference, but Brock's chin is suspect at best. Fedor nearly lost to Brett Rodgers who is about the same size as Lesnar, but Lesnar's is much deeper.

You can play this fight out on paper all you want, but the second someone gets punched in the face things change.

Brock's deal with WWE isn't that strict, in fact he's only obligated to appear at a certain ammount of TV tapings. I said when he "retired" that he'd be back in the octagon soon. Fedor has looked less then stellar his last several fights, he hasn't really fought anyone worth a damn in a while. I think Dana is making all these comments just to draw back a buzz from canceling the PPV