So nobody may care but...

Sturg1647545502

this video is racist! please ban Mensen for posting this video that clearly contains no white people and therefore must be full of hate for white people!

Fuck you I totally have a black friend. How can I be racist? CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

this video is racist! please ban Mensen for posting this video that clearly contains no white people and therefore must be full of hate for white people!

The guy in the orange hat looks caucasian... you racist. It's ok. It's easy to overlook the minority. ;)

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was young, I had hopes and dreams. We all did. Let me tell you something you already know: The misc. isn't all sunshine and rainbows. It?s a very mean and nasty place and I don?t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. Speaking of knees, my mother, for example, is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to move with your Auntie and Uncle. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to Bel-air! I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes, smell you later!" Llooked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was young, I had hopes and dreams. We all did. Let me tell you something you already know: The misc. isn't all sunshine and rainbows. It?s a very mean and nasty place and I don?t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. Speaking of knees, my mother, for example, is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to move with your Auntie and Uncle. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to Bel-air! I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes, smell you later!" Llooked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee55/Lurdiak/121afs5.gif