M&P Shield

dover

Apparently not. Just got done meeting up with him in Polaris. Nice meeting you Nate :thumbup:

From Ross:

Joe,

I just said that as a joke lol. I picked it up last night at Vance's just for the simple fact that they had one in stock that wasn't spoken for already. I'm going to put some rounds through it to get a feel for it. If I decide I don't like it, you'll be the first to know.

So he bought it yesterday and sold it to you today. Interesting.

From Ross:

Joe,

I just said that as a joke lol. I picked it up last night at Vance's just for the simple fact that they had one in stock that wasn't spoken for already. I'm going to put some rounds through it to get a feel for it. If I decide I don't like it, you'll be the first to know.

So he bought it yesterday and sold it to you today. Interesting.

He's full of shit lol it's sitting right here at the house.. Paul is just being a dick :gabe:

He's full of shit lol it's sitting right here at the house.. Paul is just being a dick :gabe:

Paul, this is not how you go about getting useful information from people in the future. There is a dick punch now on order for you. When would you like it delivered?

I've held one in vances a few times. They seem nice for a single stack. Where can I rent one? I want to see how well the 9mm shoots compared to my g26.

I'll cut you a crackhead deal on a lightly used 9 with trijicon night sights :gabe:

Edit: this was a joke too.

I'll cut you a crackhead deal on a lightly used 9 with trijicon night sights :gabe:

Edit: this was a joke too.

lol dick I won't be selling mine for a hot minute.. need to sell this damn XD so I can go buy a Ruger SR1911 :fuckyeah:

How much for that xd? And I loooove my sr1911 best 1911 out for the money.

Good luck finding one though I hear they are hard to find unless Vance's has them again . That's where I got mine. But check out gun envy too the guys there are awesome

How much for that xd? And I loooove my sr1911 best 1911 out for the money.

Good luck finding one though I hear they are hard to find unless Vance's has them again . That's where I got mine. But check out gun envy too the guys there are awesome

$450 for the XD, and I get a great Mil/LE discount on Ruger with Vance's.

Edited by Dover