CBR Fotoshoot

CBRzach

My friend Rick took these not too long ago. I think I may have posted a couple in another thread but here they are. We were losing light fast so I didnt get all the shot I was hoping for, but there are many more chances this summer to get more!

picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2242&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2241&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2240&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2238&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2237&thumb=1

My friend Rick took these not too long ago. I think I may have posted a couple in another thread but here they are. We were losing light fast so I didnt get all the shot I was hoping for, but there are many more chances this summer to get more!

picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2242&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2241&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2240&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2238&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=229&pictureid=2237&thumb=1

aha!! I was thinking you were fusion somehow.

Funny how I know bikes more than cars and usernames.

Is yours straight black? I could probably confuse your bike with mine. Thank goodness you're in Dayton, so hopefully I won't have to worry about that. Nice pics though.

House of kolor Cortez blue pearl

We'll have to get the Dayton crew together someday and we can shots of everyones bikes.

I'll hold you to that!

Click on his smugmug link in his signature ;) your eyes will be blown away.

Will do!

hey zach! ... you spelled photo wrong...

Bike looks good! Now if only there were a way to black out those rotors

Thanks spelling Nazi. Shall we to to the gas chamber and practice for the spelling bee?

• 3 months later...