Verizon Galaxy tab 7" SCHI800 $1.00 since I have to.

FST94TSI

I have this galaxy tab, a droid x, and a sony blu ray player along with a sony touch screen universal remote that im looking to trade for a verizon droid razor. I prefer the maxx but ill definately take the standard version as long as its in great condition. The galaxy tab is usuable as either a wifi tablet or can be hooked up through verizon. The esn is clean and the galaxy tab is absolutely perfect without one single blemish on it. I can throw in something else if necessary. I dont have any money to throw in right now so thats about the only thing outta the question. Please call or text me at 614-507-8183. Ive got tons of tools, computer stuff, etc. etc. etc. lemme know what your looking for and ive probabaly got it. I really want a verizon droid razor bad.

+1 If Aaron doesn't pick it up, I'll take it.

PS: When you are going to circumvent the rules, you want to make the price ridiculously high so nobody actually wants to buy it from you.

Otherwise, you are seemingly just being dick and offering an item a price we want to pay, but refuse to sell.