I once had a friend

phil

I once had a friend named luap. luap was one of those guys who you loved having around becuase he was always a good person to make fun of. luap was energetic, talked more shit anyone i ever met, and had a shitty ass neon. luap was always down to race, win, lose, or break. It didnt matter. He was a fun guy. Then he got into boats and bikes really heavy. He was your true motorsports guru. luap was at every car event, every boat night & bike nite no matter what. Then my friend luap met a girl. this girl changed his life. Literally, he sold all his toys and got a honda accord, he started bitching about everything, he never really came out anymore. Then luap went into the army:dumb:..... No sooner did we say our goodbyes did luap come home. He then went into a deep depression, and became a shelled turtle. one day, the "Green" felt so bad for luap that he made him an internet mod. glory be the powers luap started at it again. Just when we all thought luap was back, we were gypseed. ( yes i made it up, go fuck yourself) He got engaged to this woman who stole his soul. He became more distant and we forgot luap was alive. Now he comes back out to announce his "bachelor party":woowoo: and tells everyone that its at this place called Crown. While all of his friends snicker as if this were a joke, luap was dead set on having a " chill" party. No man should spend his last nite w/ his friends in a hole in the wall bar with a shitty dj, one decent bar tender who cant count to 11 with out a calculater, and some jerry sandusky looking guy that always sits at the end of the bar. His friends are so awesome that they go behind his back and set up a REAL party for him. one where he pays nothing like he should, one where fun can be had at its highest level, one where more than likely the cops will be called and someone will be arrested for peeing in a pool. they go out and spend hundreds of dollars to make this night memorable for luap, and only thing he says is " return everything, im going to be at crown all night"..... :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu: ....... SAY WHAT!!!, people have already put money up for luap to celebrate his passing, and all he wants to do, is sit in a dim bar, and do what he can do on a normal tuesday night... THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN, WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO INTO THIS WEDDING A DEAD MAN.... YOU WILL HAVE ONE NIGHT THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE... YOU WILL BE AT THIS PARTY, WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. Its not even about you, and your wedding. its about your friends celebrating one more time as boys. One more night of " the good times". dont dissapoint us paul. Let us show you a good time on us.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you better be at this party sat nite... i feel like only bad things will happen to good people

Oh I will be... Not sure how late, as I have to be somewhere in the morning.. but Im prepared to forget my name...

Luap doesnt stand a chance, I'll carry him to the trunk.. and we will take him with us..

Oh I will be... Not sure how late, as I have to be somewhere in the morning.. but Im prepared to forget my name...

Luap doesnt stand a chance, I'll carry him to the trunk.. and we will take him with us..

well the main portion of the nite will be from 12am-1am... after that im not responsible for anything that happens...... :gabe:

always lold when dudes drop everything and everyone from their life just because some random vagina showed them the slightest attention. Such sad little puss whipped beta men. OMG THIS GIRL LET ME TOUCH HER TITTY. IMMA DEDICATE MY WHOLE LIFE TO HER!!!!! :dumb: and before ppl come at me I'm married and have twin boys arriving at the end of this month and I still have fun with my bros at least once a week. Nothing has changed social wise whenever i was dating and ever since i'm married now although i'm sure the twins will slow that down for awhile :fa: I'll just have more get togethers at the house. Thats what the pimped out recroom and back deck is for :fuckyeah:

what day is Luap getting hitched?

check his fb he updates that shit like every two minutes as a countdown. im happy that he is happy honestly. i think its cool hes headover heels for her. i just want him to have a good bachelor party the way its suppose to be.

booze that he doesnt pay for

terrible friends doing terrible things that he wont forget

cops showing up and them understanding why he is covered in whip cream with some girl riding his back with 50 dudes drunk laughing.... you know, typical bachelor party shit.

always lold when dudes drop everything and everyone from their life just because some random vagina showed them the slightest attention. Such sad little puss whipped beta men. OMG THIS GIRL LET ME TOUCH HER TITTY. IMMA DEDICATE MY WHOLE LIFE TO HER!!!!! :dumb: and before ppl come at me I'm married and have twin boys arriving at the end of this month and I still have fun with my bros at least once a week. Nothing has changed social wise whenever i was dating and ever since i'm married now although i'm sure the twins will slow that down for awhile :fa: I'll just have more get togethers at the house. Thats what the pimped out recroom and back deck is for :fuckyeah:

congrats on the twins.... but wtf, 3 of you in the world is gonna be a disaster

Twins LOL.

please phils exaggerating i sold ONE TOY JUST ONE.. bought a nice daily still have the biek and jet skis ...bunch of haters these days.

crs butthurt cause id ont come out and play with them much anymore. Doesnt mean i dont go out with other people :dumb: i stil go out twice a week when im not working 6 million hours. booyah

lihp i appreciate the effort my short friend good buddy.

please phils exaggerating i sold ONE TOY JUST ONE.. bought a nice daily still have the biek and jet skis ...bunch of haters these days.

crs butthurt cause id ont come out and play with them much anymore. Doesnt mean i dont go out with other people :dumb: i stil go out twice a week when im not working 6 million hours. booyah

lihp i appreciate the effort my short friend good buddy.

After sifting through your seizure of a post, you are welcome.... You're still coming over to drink this liqueur with me sat nite bish.

Scott, crown starts at 830, the party tour will be heading over here around 11:15... You are coming with the party tour, even if only for a

Little while. Drunk Cordell is a funny cordell

I'll put $20 on being divorced in a year.

Wow thanks :jerkit:

After sifting through your seizure of a post, you are welcome.... You're still coming over to drink this liqueur with me sat nite bish.

Scott, crown starts at 830, the party tour will be heading over here around 11:15... You are coming with the party tour, even if only for a

Little while. Drunk Cordell is a funny cordell

I'm just going to get this out now... I won't be leaving crown might as well get that into your mind so your not pissed off come Saturday.

AKA her friends

:lol: one night is with anothher couple yes the other night is with my best friend of 20 years

Wow thanks :jerkit:

I'm just going to get this out now... I won't be leaving crown might as well get that into your mind so your not pissed off come Saturday.

:lol: one night is with anothher couple yes the other night is with my best friend of 20 years

Dude after 3 hours you will be bored to death, is your goal to be in by midnight? Do you have a curfew? Did she tell no that you arnt allowed to get wild? It's your last nite. It's going to be awfully lonely when I take all your "friends". I mean yeah, it's your shin-dig we get it. You want it your way, but it sucks for not just me but the other people that help front $ people that do and don't know you just to see you have a real bachelor party. What do you care though? Either way we are having this event, weather you decide to actually show up, even for a lil while to say" thanks guys for thinking of me"